Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Brad Brad

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Flowers4Heisman

So, does the Men's bball team make the NIT this year?

I'm so pumped --it just means USF hoops is back!

I think if we take out SMU and win one in the American Tournament, we are locked.

They definitely deserve it.🤘

Need more than 1 win in the AAC tourney

Hopefully we make NIT,    but there are 2 other post season tournaments held.   The CBI (16 teams) and CIT (20 teams) tournaments.  We should be definitely playing more basketball after the AAC tournament.   

Need SMU win and TWO tourney wins to feel guaranteed. A lot will have to do with how many regular season conference teams do not win their tournament (they get auto bids to NIT). The CBI is a lock with SMU win if it’s not already. 

I'm looking at the standings.  Theres a chance we play SMU twice in a row.  Unless they're healthy again, we could benefit from that

I think SMU and 1 tourney game are good for the NIT.  Don't want to be USiF but if we make 10% more free throws and maybe 2 other plays go our way, we have 4-5 more wins than we do today. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

NIT is a distinct possibility,  but we need a couple  (if not a few) of more victories.  

Edited by DELdaBull

2 hours ago, usfrank said:

Hopefully we make NIT,    but there are 2 other post season tournaments held.   The CBI (16 teams) and CIT (20 teams) tournaments.  We should be definitely playing more basketball after the AAC tournament.   

I think it's NIT or bust for you guys. The better conferences have turned down the CBI and CIT invites the past few years. SMU and Toledo turned down the CBI last year.

We are not SMU or Toledo. We need to understand what post season play is all about.