• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UConn Takeover

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,594
  • Days Won:  6

Heading to the game tonight and as usual looks to be another UConn senior citizen takeover.  Probably 8,000 in the building with 6,000 of those being UConn fans.  Every year I end up next to a group of 65 to 75 year old women who are just annoying wanting to talk about how great the Huskies are and how sad our season has unfolded.  I do have to admit that in the past, they did applaud our outgoing seniors during the pre-game ceremony.  Please, please, please keep this one within 25-30 points.  One can dream.

GO BULLS!

Edited by 79 Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,250
  • Days Won:  1

Ladies just need to play like they have nothing to lose. We have already secured the 5 seed in the tourney whether we win or lose tonight. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

If UCONN fans are as knowledgeable as they say (think) they are, then they will know the unusual injury depletion situation that we have going on this year.  They should cut us some slack for the year that we have had, which has still been very good considering the circumstances. 

But fans will be fans, and I guess its kind of rude to yell back at Senior Citizens. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

40 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If UCONN fans are as knowledgeable as they say (think) they are, then they will know the unusual injury depletion situation that we have going on this year.  They should cut us some slack for the year that we have had, which has still been very good considering the circumstances. 

But fans will be fans, and I guess its kind of rude to yell back at Senior Citizens. 

Best one I heard was a 5'2" UCONN elderly man talking about how short our coach is, well, when he wasn't whining about every play, anyway his wife told him to sit down and stop sounding stupid.🤘

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

I was at last year's blowout and some UConn senior citizen sitting two rows behind me started yelling about what he thought was a bad call when they were up 40-something. I don't normally say anything to fans around me, but I actually stood up, turned around and told the guy to shut the F up. He didn't make a peep the rest of the night.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

There was a great article in the TBT about the following WBB has among senior citizens. It’s actually a national thing. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

Geno can’t run an offense with the best players in the sport? 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Our defense has been amazing so far. Can we keep it up for 20 more minutes playing 7?

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

13 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Our defense has been amazing so far. Can we keep it up for 20 more minutes playing 7?

No

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Why not.? I am a senior citizen and their fans are obnoxious. We yelled at them