Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
USFBULL_08

Is anyone excited for next season?

Between crappy/average recruiting and lackluster results last season I'm not too excited for the upcoming season.

Why should I be?

5 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Between crappy/average recruiting and lackluster results last season I'm not too excited for the upcoming season.

Why should I be?

To get a look at Kerwin Bell's offense I guess. I have doubts about how good it will be, being that every pass play of his seems to take forever to unfold, and our line hasn't been that great as of late. Unlike Gilbert though, he may be (or may not be) a guy who can adjust and call plays where the ball is out a little quicker. I'm with you though. Have to see any turnaround to believe it.

The only thing possibly keeping this from being 2012 all over again is Bell, but if the QB play doesn’t improve Strong will be nothing more than Holtz 2.0 and we’ll be looking for a new coach a year from now.

I’ve been more excited for a football season. But I guess I’ve had years where I was less excited. So there’s that.

• Upvote 1

I'll be back to chum the waters, but my excitement for USF football has shrunk year after year post BCS.

7 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'll be back to chum the waters, but my excitement for USF football has shrunk year after year post BCS.

Nobody likes shrinkage...

• Haha 1

I'm only excited for the tailgating... 

• Upvote 1

Only excited for Wisconsin and UCF.

CFB season is six months away...back to my nap...

• Upvote 1

I still enjoy going to the home games, and this year I will be going to Atlanta and Orlando for road games.  But my expectations are extremely low heading into the season.  I will be shocked if we win 8 games.