• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs UCF- In Game Discussion (7:00 EST, ESPN3)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Wow - interesting! 

Maybe they had help from the "Ancient Aliens".

That’s ridiculous.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Another year in the system, another year for everyone to get better. Justin Brown is a good shooter, we just have to find a way to get him more open looks. He was 3-3 last night from 3 point range and is 41% on the season. As much as Rideau was the engine that drove this team in the early season, X looks like he is our future at the PG spot. I know Rideau is injured, but he has shot an abysmal 12 for 50 from the field in the last 4 losses and doesn't seem to be able to find or look for an open man when he penetrates. 

The part of the game I watched until it cut out (most of first half) I remember at least twice that he penetrated (a good thing) and then threw the ball away (not so good) when faced with el Grande Tacko.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

18 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

The part of the game I watched until it cut out (most of first half) I remember at least twice that he penetrated (a good thing) and then threw the ball away (not so good) when faced with el Grande Tacko.

Lately, it seems he is either throwing up bad shots or throwing the ball away. I hope his drop in play is related to the injured leg, but it could also be explained by the increased level of competition. Is Rideau regressing to the mean? Will he even be our starting PG next season? Only time will tell, but I have a strong suspicion that X will be running the point at the start of the 2019-2020 season. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

Lately, it seems he is either throwing up bad shots or throwing the ball away. I hope his drop in play is related to the injured leg, but it could also be explained by the increased level of competition. Is Rideau regressing to the mean? Will he even be our starting PG next season? Only time will tell, but I have a strong suspicion that X will be running the point at the start of the 2019-2020 season. 

I think it was the level of competition. I recall him having one decent game in one of losses and that’s it. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think it was the level of competition. I recall him having one decent game in one of losses and that’s it. 

He is tough as nails and has a ton of heart, but unfortunately the talent level isn't quite there to compete in the AAC.