• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post-Season?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

24 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That's asking a lot from this young team, especially since a top 4 and a 1st round bye is unlikely (that's where the Temple losses really hurt).  Although stranger things have happened - there was a Miracle on Ice back in 1980.

This team has accomplished a lot and have passed all expectations. That being said I think many think we are better than we are. The only halfway decent wins are UCONN and Memphis. Had some close ones, I think this team is much improved next year. I also cant wait to see Dawson play.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

I don't know if you guys have checked out the overall War on I-4 score lately but it is quite embarrassing.

The whole War on I-4 thing is embarrassing ....

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The whole War on I-4 thing is embarrassing ....

Why do you feel that way?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

4 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Why do you feel that way?

It's a full blown dichotomy for me. While I fully recognize that, now, we are finally Rivals, I hate anything linking them with us .... especially something as lame as a war on a road, a road that neither is really close to.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

It's a full blown dichotomy for me. While I fully recognize that, now, we are finally Rivals, I hate anything linking them with us .... especially something as lame as a war on a road, a road that neither is really close to.

I guess that is one way of looking at it

Guest Jonesy Bull

This game Wednesday is big for a few reasons.

1.  After a couple of tough losses this team needs a big win to feel good about itself and for confidence.

2.  Would be a big win in the standings and for "any" post season hopes.

3. The fanbase needs a win any win over ucf.  As pointed out it hasnt been going well lately.

4.  This probably should be first.  Its ucf and there fans are just flat out annoying.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This game Wednesday is big for a few reasons.

1.  After a couple of tough losses this team needs a big win to feel good about itself and for confidence.

2.  Would be a big win in the standings and for "any" post season hopes.

3. The fanbase needs a win any win over ucf.  As pointed out it hasnt been going well lately.

4.  This probably should be first.  Its ucf and there fans are just flat out annoying.

#3 is important...we need fans!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,726
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

#3 is important...we need fans!

I wish the current USF students and the Tampa community knew what they are missing. This team is literally a few shots away from having a 23-4 record (Citadel, 2 Temple games, Tulsa, Georgetown) in a really decent conference. I for one don't think this team is better than they are. I think they are exactly as good as they are, which is pretty darn good. Too bad more local fans, students, and alumni are missing out. Hopefully the Dome will start to fill up in the next couple of seasons! 🏀🤘

Guest Jonesy Bull

There has already been a bump in the crowd and atmosphere this year (granted it couldnt get much worse).  

The fanbase has been so beat down from bad teams and coaching....it doesnt change overnight.  I think we see the fan attendance improve next year with a more veteran team and higher expectations.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

40 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

I wish the current USF students and the Tampa community knew what they are missing. This team is literally a few shots away from having a 23-4 record (Citadel, 2 Temple games, Tulsa, Georgetown) in a really decent conference. I for one don't think this team is better than they are. I think they are exactly as good as they are, which is pretty darn good. Too bad more local fans, students, and alumni are missing out. Hopefully the Dome will start to fill up in the next couple of seasons! 🏀🤘

Aside from maybe two games, student attendance has been kind of meh...hopefully there will be some atmosphere in the YC on Wednesday