• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Season Ticket Deposits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I got this in my inbox last night. This is a great promotion to encourage folks to submit deposits for season tickets early. It's a shame that I'm going to take advantage of the tournament presale and won't use those tickets; I'll be too busy traveling wherever we're going in the tournament!

Thank you for your support of USF Basketball! The 2018-19 season is wrapping up quickly, and we wanted to give you a special offer in partnership with the NCAA Tournament!

By placing a $50 deposit per seat for season tickets this upcoming season, you will be able to select your seats before tickets go on sale to the general public! Also, with the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament opening rounds being hosted in Tampa, you will be eligible to purchase tickets for the games at Amalie Arena through a special tournament presale offer. There is no better time to become a USF Basketball season ticket member! 

Link for deposits: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/univsouthflorida/EN/buy/browse?g[0]=33081