• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Florida College Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I would like to rescind my original position that I couldn't understand why they would schedule this game to replace the Charlotte game that was lost earlier this season. Now, having witnessed us lose two consecutive games, and the likelihood of us losing on the road to Houston being so high, it was genius to schedule this easy game to ensure that the team doesn't experience an extended losing streak. Winning begets winning, and even though the level of competition will be markedly lower, it will still feel good for the fellas to be in the winning locker room after the last two losses. It is also conceivable that we could also lose to UCF and at UCONN, which would mean there was the potential for almost an entire month between wins (Feb 10 against ECU and March 6 against Tulane). 

In CBG we trust! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

I liked this game from the day it was announced. I will be there tomorrow to cheer on the Bulls. Hopefully we get some guys playing time that don't ever play. Get a Big win, and get closer to hitting the 20 win barrier. 20 wins this year would be a hell of an accomplishment. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

6 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I liked this game from the day it was announced. I will be there tomorrow to cheer on the Bulls. Hopefully we get some guys playing time that don't ever play. Get a Big win, and get closer to hitting the 20 win barrier. 20 wins this year would be a hell of an accomplishment. 

If we had been fortunate enough to sweep UCF and Temple, I wouldn't have liked this one as much. However, given the circumstances, I get it. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Now if we only get word on whether parking will be available to those of us who may go to the game.  

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,455
  • Days Won:  19

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Now if we only get word on whether parking will be available to those of us who may go to the game.  

Announced as free, open parking. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

Announced as free, open parking. 

GoUSFBulls.com

From email:

Admission and parking will be FREE and seating will be general admission. Doors will open at 3 PM and the game will be broadcasted live on Bulls Unlimited.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I'm going to try making it out but will have to work through the first half. Does anyone have experience with bringing laptops into Yuengling Center?

Guest Jonesy Bull

I'm a Florida College (AA) and USF (BA) grad........this game is going to literally be Men against Boys.  Hopefully lots of backups get in for USF often and early.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm a Florida College (AA) and USF (BA) grad........this game is going to literally be Men against Boys.  Hopefully lots of backups get in for USF often and early.

We’ve only got 4 backups who aren’t really contributing on a regular basis now. Hopefully we come out healthy. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Looks like Rideau and Collins not playing. Both just returning shots in shooting. And in typical USF fashion there are more Florida College fans than Bulls.