• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lightning continue to Roll

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

We've had 2 good periods out of 9. Now we have to have 12 consecutive good periods.

CBJ has won 3 games with 7 out of 9 good periods. Should be able to pull this off with around 9 out of 12 good periods .... or 4 very very very good periods

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

37 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That's why looooong time TB fans aren't going suicidal over this ...... I'm thinking this may be the Sports gods retribution to Vinik for partnering with USF. Hopefully this fulfills that retribution.

The friggin Indian Burial Ground has tentacles to any relationship to USF basketball.  

Guest Jonesy Bull

Its all over.  Columbus gets the sweep over best team in hockey.  They deserve alot of credit.  Lightning outplayed in all aspects of the game.....UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

15 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its all over.  Columbus gets the sweep over best team in hockey.  They deserve alot of credit.  Lightning outplayed in all aspects of the game.....UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!

Just terrible. And our 6-5 was a guaranteed goal for Columbus the entire series.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Columbus had the the defensive structure, goaltending, and power play production (who saw that coming) while Lightning couldnt get any breaks at all.  Why did bolts not get any power plays in these last 2 games......but Columbus was overall better they deserve it......this is tough to take after such a great season.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

8 goals in the last 6 payoffs games won’t win u many games. Lightning have been outscored 24-8 over the last 6 playoff games (0-6 record)

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

Man this one definitely hurts.  Tampa Bay sports are cursed maybe?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

3 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

8 goals in the last 6 payoffs games won’t win u many games. Lightning have been outscored 24-8 over the last 6 playoff games (0-6 record)

Every playoffs they run into a team that disrupts passing and hits and they wilt and go games without scoring.  It's definitely a pattern and I was already wondering last year if it was mental.

I'm just sitting here bummed out.  I guess I'll pull for the Islanders or something.

Edited by Rocky Style

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Every playoffs they run into a team that disrupts passing and hits and they wilt and go games without scoring.  It's definitely a pattern and I was already wondering last year if it was mental.

I'm just sitting here bummed out.  I guess I'll pull for the Islanders or something.

It hurts too much to watch any more hockey right now.....lll just sit back enjoy the summer months, follow the Rays, and look forward for USF football to return in the Fall.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

It hurts too much to watch any more hockey right now.....lll just sit back enjoy the summer months, follow the Rays, and look forward for USF football to return in the Fall.

I'll be pulling for Torts. It'll make this a little easier to deal with if they go really deep into the playoffs ...