Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Jonesy Bull

Lightning continue to Roll

51 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Meanwhile the only team im really rooting against thats left is Boston. Cant stand their players or their fans..Go Blue Jackets - at least this series.

Rooting against Boston is a given. Love to see a CBJ/Stars Final .... Torts or Bish.

21 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Nice letter from Vinik.....top notch organization as long as he remains owner.....i believe this team will win a stanley within the next 2 or 3 years.

Meanwhile the only team im really rooting against thats left is Boston. Cant stand their players or their fans..Go Blue Jackets - at least this series.

I could like Boston, if not for Brad "Lick Boy" Marchand, The Jackets power play failed them last night. When that happens, Marchand can play as dirty as he likes. 

I get the feeling that Boston is the best team left in this thing and that they are going to win it all......hope im wrong.

This is turning into an exciting Stanley Cup Finals, big win for St Louis last night to tie the series 2-2.....My prediction after the Lightning fell was that the Bruins would win it all.....I really hope I am wrong.....GO BLUES!

St louis big win tonight and now one win away.

Yes Boston got robbed on that non tripping call.  But who cares....Bruins have gotten away with alot of dirty plays in the past.  Miss Karma can be a B______!

Game 7 will decide it. 

Blues up 2-0 early 2nd period.

Come on boys - keep it up!

St. Louis takes the Cup over Boston!

WOO HOO!!