• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Football event tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  528
  • Days Won:  0

Had a great time at the football event before the hoops game tonight.  Kerwin Bell has the IT factor.   Spent some time with him. 

I said I have some advice for him and he answered it before I even said it.  Don't run the half back dive on our first play against Wisky.  LOL

He loves the size and athleticism of the O-Line.  Loves Jennings at OT. Said he is shocked how big he is and is very athletic.  His big concern is depth at the OT position.  Thinks they will get some help from the portal.  Back handedly ripped Gilbert, saying that Baylor offense went fast just to go fast and defenses have adjusted it.   I said ya I hope that **** blows up at FSU and he laughed

I also spent some time with BJM.   He said they think they have 3 guys coming from the portal that will bring immediate size and help.   Said our D Line was simply overpowered and Reaves just didn't do as well at MLB as they thought he would.  I told him my concern is depth at LB.  He raved about Greir and Boyles.  He loves Sawtelli.  He said we were very nervous that he wasn't coming back, but the kid busted his butt.  

I asked him give me one player that is gonna suprise us and he didn't even hesitate and Lepointe.   

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

48 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Had a great time at the football event before the hoops game tonight.  Kerwin Bell has the IT factor.   Spent some time with him. 

I said I have some advice for him and he answered it before I even said it.  Don't run the half back dive on our first play against Wisky.  LOL

He loves the size and athleticism of the O-Line.  Loves Jennings at OT. Said he is shocked how big he is and is very athletic.  His big concern is depth at the OT position.  Thinks they will get some help from the portal.  Back handedly ripped Gilbert, saying that Baylor offense went fast just to go fast and defenses have adjusted it.   I said ya I hope that **** blows up at FSU and he laughed

I also spent some time with BJM.   He said they think they have 3 guys coming from the portal that will bring immediate size and help.   Said our D Line was simply overpowered and Reaves just didn't do as well at MLB as they thought he would.  I told him my concern is depth at LB.  He raved about Greir and Boyles.  He loves Sawtelli.  He said we were very nervous that he wasn't coming back, but the kid busted his butt.  

I asked him give me one player that is gonna suprise us and he didn't even hesitate and Lepointe.   

Where was this event?  I saw all the coaches in the stands.

It was at the just inside Gate B.   It was really nice. Horsd'oeuvres and open bar.     Kelly spoke too.    Football season ticket holders should have all got the email invite.  Kinda sad not many showed up.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  132

5 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

It was at the just inside Gate B.   It was really nice. Horsd'oeuvres and open bar.     Kelly spoke too.    Football season ticket holders should have all got the email invite.  Kinda sad not many showed up.

Just checked my email, bummed i didn't get one or else I would have stopped by.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

Maybe more didn't show up because no one knew about it. No mention of it at either one of our emails.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

I didn't know about it either, must be a malfunction.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

Nope. Never heard about it. Must be a certain level donor invited?

26 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Nope. Never heard about it. Must be a certain level donor invited?

I don't think so, believe me I'm not a big donor.