I really am :)

On 2/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, brybull1970 said:

I’ll say 2-3 and I’m usually right:

• at UCF - LOSS
  • Temple - WIN
  • at Houston - LOSS
  • UCF - LOSS
  • at UConn - WIN

I’m changing my prediction to 1-4, but could see 0-5 if were entering the UConn game on a 5 game losing streak.

48 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I’m changing my prediction to 1-4, but could see 0-5 if were entering the UConn game on a 5 game losing streak.

Losing the Temple game was tough because yeah I can't see them beating Houston and UCF has Tacko Fall who really owned the Bulls frontcourt and just caused disruption for the whole team in general. Really hope that you and I are wrong and these Bulls catch a couple of breaks and steal some games they aren't supposed to to win. The coaches and players have worked so hard it would be ashamed to see the season end with them losing out.

The team needs to get to at least 20 wins to be considered for the NOT which is no lock 

Edited by Vega

54 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

😂🤣

19 minutes ago, Vega said:

Losing the Temple game was tough because yeah I can't see them beating Houston and UCF has Tacko Fall who really owned the Bulls frontcourt and just caused disruption for the whole team in general. Really hope that you and I are wrong and these Bulls catch a couple of breaks and steal some games they aren't supposed to to win. The coaches and players have worked so hard it would be ashamed to see the season end with them losing out.

The team needs to get to at least 20 wins to be considered for the NOT which is no lock 

What sucks the most as a fan is that we lost the game on FREE THROWS, twice. We should have won by 7 in first game and  .... well... 1... by the last. Tough loss tonight.

These past two games against UCF and Temple are indicative of how young of a team we have. I'm hoping for payback against the Citronauts this Wednesday, and that Temple loss last night was just gut-wrenching. These kids are scrappy, and they'll learn to put away teams with icy-veined resiliency.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paisa el Toro said:

These past two games against UCF and Temple are indicative of how young of a team we have. I'm hoping for payback against the Citronauts this Wednesday, and that Temple loss last night was just gut-wrenching. These kids are scrappy, and they'll learn to put away teams with icy-veined resiliency.

We have Florida College this week then at Houston on the weekend 

22 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

What sucks the most as a fan is that we lost the game on FREE THROWS, twice. We should have won by 7 in first game and  .... well... 1... by the last. Tough loss tonight.

We out shot Temple from the FT line last night