• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
NewEnglandBull

Updated NET Ranking

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I need odds...

actually I’ll edit this as USF could conceivably be a third team and I don’t want to be in a position to chear against them. But they being said 3 to 1 sounds reasonable 

I’ll give you 3:1 that AAC only gets two bids.

11 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I’ll give you 3:1 that AAC only gets two bids.

As I said, I never bet straight $ for myself if USF is potential involved...although those odds are greater than 3 to 1. But that being said, let’s bet 3 to 1 that the AAC gets only 2 bids with the $ going to TBP for the work Brad does. If I lose I’ll pay $25 into the board and if I am correct (with only 2 bids)you put $75 into the board. 

Not a lot of $ but with kids in college...well you know the deal. This way I also won’t feel bad betting against USF as the board will benefit. 

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As I said, I never bet straight $ for myself if USF is potential involved...although those odds are greater than 3 to 1. But that being said, let’s bet 3 to 1 that the AAC gets only 2 bids with the $ going to TBP for the work Brad does. If I lose I’ll pay $25 into the board and if I am correct (with only 2 bids)you put $75 into the board. 

Not a lot of $ but with kids in college...well you know the deal. This way I also won’t feel bad betting against USF as the board will benefit. 

Deal.

• Upvote 1

UCF basketball is like that giant turd that swirls the drain for a while before getting wedged in the pipe. Sure, we may not make the tournament either, but we can definitely be the plunger.

• Upvote 1

Dropped to 73 today.  The NET is a real roller coaster.  A win tonight would be huge.

GO BULLS!

We are already in our exclusive negotiations period. It ends on 2 March 2019.

Jay Bilas has us in his Top 68,  Tier 5 - "Scratching for at-large berths"

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/25988799/jay-bilas-1-68-college-basketball-rankings-tiers-valentine-day

58.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

66. South Florida Bulls

Hats off to Brian Gregory for leading USF to its first winning season since 2011-12. If the Bulls are going to take the next step, they'll need to fix a turnover percentage (23.3) and free throw percentage (63.6 percent) that are near the bottom nationally.

• Upvote 1