• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2019 USF Football Schedule

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaaaaaaaaan F*******************k Wisconsin and whatever advantage we lost. Our players better be pissed the f**k off about losing the last 7 games in a row and ready to kick some a$$.Β πŸ’ͺ #BullStrongΒ 

Can I use all my up votes on this one?Β  ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaaaaaaaaan F*******************k Wisconsin and whatever advantage we lost. Our players better be pissed the f**k off about losing the last 7 games in a row and ready to kick some a$$.Β πŸ’ͺ #BullStrongΒ 

🀘🀘🀘🀘. Spot on! 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

If we were counting on Saturday afternoon to win the game for us we already lost.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

If we were counting on Saturday afternoon to win the game for us we already lost.

BAM!Β 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Pretty sure people on here said the same thing after the 1st loss, the 2nd loss, the 3rd loss, etc.Β  The don't need to be pissed off. They need to be prepared and well coached.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Pretty sure people on here said the same thing after the 1st loss, the 2nd loss, the 3rd loss, etc.Β  The don't need to be pissed off. They need to be prepared and well coached.

And I will ALWAYS f***king say it! I dont care how much we lose, Im always going to expect to win. I dont come to this board to cry, whineΒ  or complain about ****. CCS got ridΒ of a handful of players and we are replacing a handful of coaches. We have also added a lot of new talent and I am excited about 2019. I dont care if they are pissed off or not, they just need to win period. Im not sure if you ever played sports, but there come a time where you get tired of losing and that **** makes you go harder period.Β 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

53 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And I will ALWAYS f***king say it! I dont care how much we lose, Im always going to expect to win. I dont come to this board to cry, whineΒ  or complain about ****. CCS got ridΒ of a handful of players and we are replacing a handful of coaches. We have also added a lot of new talent and I am excited about 2019. I dont care if they are pissed off or not, they just need to win period. Im not sure if you ever played sports, but there come a time where you get tired of losing and that **** makes you go harder period.Β 

OH look! More up votes!Β  ↑↑↑↑↑

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Over react much?Β  Wow, you totally missed the point.Β  Or you are choosing to ignore it.Β  We, fans, assumed they were pissed off after each loss last year and it stretched to a 7 game losing streak.Β  So being pissed off did them no good.Β Β 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Over react much?Β  Wow, you totally missed the point.Β  Or you are choosing to ignore it.Β  We, fans, assumed they were pissed off after each loss last year and it stretched to a 7 game losing streak.Β  So being pissed off did them no good.Β Β 

I've seen this several times recently. Did they go back and gives us 2 losses for the Gasparilla Bowl due to its horridness?

28 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I've seen this several times recently. Did they go back and gives us 2 losses for the Gasparilla Bowl due to its horridness?

Just feels like that I guess. Or maybe I'm already counting Wisconsin? My bad.