• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Hoops Makes Forbes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But, regardless of your political persuasion, globalization is here to stay. The multicultural aspect of athletic message boards necessitates the concept of a multi topic approach. Yes, be an Amazon...sell it all and turn it over fast. Your durability as a **** weed and a prince depend on this multi prong approach. 

I am doubling down on corning niche markets with the belief that people will tire of the inauthentic products that a turn and burn market creates. I believe in the good of people and their innate desire for the authentic quality I can create on my five topics and not the half hearted attempts to seek inorganic growth just try to claw away at market share, I want fans that are better than that even if it comes at my demise but just in case I am wrong I may hedge my bets and invest heavily in meth futures. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I am doubling down on corning niche markets with the belief that people will tire of the inauthentic products that a turn and burn market creates. I believe in the good of people and their innate desire for the authentic quality I can create on my five topics and not the half hearted attempts to seek inorganic growth just try to claw away at market share, I want fans that are better than that even if it comes at my demise but just in case I am wrong I may hedge my bets and invest heavily in meth futures. 

Well I gave it my best shot. Just remember “the customer always comes second” put your topic first and you will go far. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Well I gave it my best shot. Just remember “the customer always comes second” put your topic first and you will go far. 

You can't be all things to all customers. The first thing you need to decide is what you want to be and then see how that corresponds to the customers you are seeking. Trying to be all things to all people makes you a rudderless ship destined for failure. You can't be the best Kosher restaurant as well as the best place for BBQ pork because those things like many others are at odds with one another. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

How the hell does a guy from Forbes write an article about our Tampa based Bulls with great recent history but not one local bum writes anything like it.  Fennely should be embarrassed this guy showed him his jock strap. I like him.

If you look at his credentials at the bottom of the article, he lists Sportstalkflorida.com, so I assume he follows Florida sports or maybe he's just a closet Bull's fan.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

I came out pretty strongly against the Adidas uniforms but then I remembered how much I used to make fun of @BigShoop for that so I had to let it go. The hand sign never bothered me since there is only so many things you can do with your hands and quite a few fans of sports teams seem to have overlapping traditions. As for the pink flamingo I am in favor of it because some people seem to have fun with it and we dont seem to have a lot of fun or tradition so why piss on their parade? I feel the diversification is the way to get swept away by the ever increasing Amazon wave, the key to survival is being niche. You find your market, you corner it and then you master it to a degree that the jack of all trades will be unable to do. 

I see what you were implying.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Anybody body see that piece about the MBB team?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

If you look at his credentials at the bottom of the article, he lists Sportstalkflorida.com, so I assume he follows Florida sports or maybe he's just a closet Bull's fan.

It also says he resides in Tampa. Not that living in Tampa automatically means you've heard of USF basketball (unfortunately). Could be that he noticed the new school logo and thought Merrill Lynch had fielded a basketball team, which Forbes would write about of course. 🤔🤘

• Haha 2