• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bulls Hoops Makes Forbes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

How the hell does a guy from Forbes write an article about our Tampa based Bulls with great recent history but not one local bum writes anything like it.  Fennely should be embarrassed this guy showed him his jock strap. I like him.

Anyone could have written the exact same article by watching the last post game presser:

The Times recently had a much more in depth column on Rideau. They have also noticed the improvement and reported so. The fact that a national outlet took notice too is great.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Anyone could have written the exact same article by watching the last post game presser:

The Times recently had a much more in depth column on Rideau. They have also noticed the improvement and reported so. The fact that a national outlet took notice too is great.

Wow the New York Times wrote an article on us too? We are really coming up.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Be careful with your words you’ll be accused of hating all Tampa media. How dare you! Lol but I agree. It seems like a lot of other outlets get more info than the locals do sometimes. 

Along with Publix subs and bring back Jim Leavitt, it is the most popular activity on this board. 

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wow the New York Times wrote an article on us too? We are really coming up.

Did you fact check it 😂

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Along with Publix subs and bring back Jim Leavitt, it is the most popular activity on this board. 

Don’t forget the Beast being the greatest thing since sliced bread which is to be juxtaposed with the AAC which is the worst conference in the history of the world. Also if we are tethered to UCF and if we are package deal to the degree that we should be actively chearing for their success, we aren’t and it’s a dumb idea btw and the bore on I-4 should have ended at 0-4 and no more.

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Did you fact check it 😂

Wtf? Tampa Bay has a Times too? When did this happen? 

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Don’t forget the Beast being the greatest thing since sliced bread which is to be juxtaposed with the AAC which is the worst conference in the history of the world. Also if we are tethered to UCF and if we are package deal to the degree that we should be actively chearing for their success, we aren’t and it’s a dumb idea btw and the bore on I-4 should have ended at 0-4 and no more.

Ugh how could I forget

5F715F4A-F6FF-42B2-B616-FB30653479CA.jpeg

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Ugh how could I forget

5F715F4A-F6FF-42B2-B616-FB30653479CA.jpeg

There are roughly 5 core topics which coincidentally is roughly the amount of topics I post about. And if I can’t find a topic that’s on my core topic list I just jam my talking points into random threads with reckless abandonment. 

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There are roughly 5 core topics which coincidentally is roughly the amount of topics I post about. And if I can’t find a topic that’s on my core topic list I just jam my talking points into random threads with reckless abandonment. 

Its time to expand. Perhaps dabble into the area of athletic uniforms. Or if that does not suite your fancy try a little controversy by striking up a conversation in changing the school hand signal  so it is different than Texas. Of course you could substitute the later with changing the fight song and/or pink flamingos. Diversification is key in today’s competitive sports board market. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Its time to expand. Perhaps dabble into the area of athletic uniforms. Or if that does not suite your fancy try a little controversy by striking up a conversation in changing the school hand signal  so it is different than Texas. Of course you could substitute the later with changing the fight song and/or pink flamingos. Diversification is key in today’s competitive sports board market. 

I came out pretty strongly against the Adidas uniforms but then I remembered how much I used to make fun of @BigShoop for that so I had to let it go. The hand sign never bothered me since there is only so many things you can do with your hands and quite a few fans of sports teams seem to have overlapping traditions. As for the pink flamingo I am in favor of it because some people seem to have fun with it and we dont seem to have a lot of fun or tradition so why piss on their parade? I feel the diversification is the way to get swept away by the ever increasing Amazon wave, the key to survival is being niche. You find your market, you corner it and then you master it to a degree that the jack of all trades will be unable to do. 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I came out pretty strongly against the Adidas uniforms but then I remembered how much I used to make fun of @BigShoop for that so I had to let it go. The hand sign never bothered me since there is only so many things you can do with your hands and quite a few fans of sports teams seem to have overlapping traditions. As for the pink flamingo I am in favor of it because some people seem to have fun with it and we dont seem to have a lot of fun or tradition so why piss on their parade? I feel the diversification is the way to get swept away by the ever increasing Amazon wave, the key to survival is being niche. You find your market, you corner it and then you master it to a degree that the jack of all trades will be unable to do. 

But, regardless of your political persuasion, globalization is here to stay. The multicultural aspect of athletic message boards necessitates the concept of a multi topic approach. Yes, be an Amazon...sell it all and turn it over fast. Your durability as a **** weed and a prince depend on this multi prong approach.