• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Signing Day Be Prepared.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

34 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Another case of people presuming guilt before the whole store comes out. Its innocent until proven guilty, not vice versa. Definitely sucks for Francois, but I am sure he will land on his feet somewhere.

My point remains. They got rid of Francois due to allegations.  They hired Briles with the cloud over his head. Don't want to bring up race but I just did.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

54 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Another case of people presuming guilt before the whole store comes out. Its innocent until proven guilty, not vice versa. Definitely sucks for Francois, but I am sure he will land on his feet somewhere.

This leaves out the pattern of behavior that Francois has had while at FSU and that he was not let go soley for this incident but this was rather the straw that broke the camels back.....  

Also, the family of the accuser is saying the instagram apology is fake and her account was hacked....

https://247sports.com/Article/Deondre-Francois-accuser-Diamond-Lindsey-Instagram-fake-apology--128704621/

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Not to hijack this thread, but how does FSU justify getting rid of Francois and hiring Briles?  

Francois has had a long list of issues. It wasn't just one. Taggart gave this man a second and 3rd chance. To me, he should of cut off that female long time ago. Don't forget about the weed incident. Sometimes people just need to cut ties and move on.  As for Briles, he is a brilliant choice. B/c of his reputation, he will not get any head coaching offers for at least another 2-3 years or until the Baylor scandal wears off. If they start winning everybody will forget about his past. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

It's a lot harder in this day and age. 

Toxic Femininity destroys everything

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

I'd like Taj Griffin from Oregon.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Francois is guilty af. No sympathy whatsoever. If you believe that coersed recant from the victim then idk where to even begin. I wouldn't want him as our scout team QB.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,340
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

My point remains. They got rid of Francois due to allegations.  They hired Briles with the cloud over his head. Don't want to bring up race but I just did.

I'm all for Baylor being destroyed by what happened there and Art Briles never getting a relevant coaching gig again. However, what did Kendal Briles actually do other than having the same last name as the coach and being an assistant at Baylor? I'm honestly asking because I really haven't seen anything with Kendal's name on it.

On the other hand, Francois has had other issues.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

6 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I'm all for Baylor being destroyed by what happened there and Art Briles never getting a relevant coaching gig again. However, what did Kendal Briles actually do other than having the same last name as the coach and being an assistant at Baylor? I'm honestly asking because I really haven't seen anything with Kendal's name on it.

Southern Miss is interviewing that dirt bag

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Kendal Briles is a scum bag...plain and simple.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/college-football/fau-coach-kendal-briles-accused-using-sex-get-recruits-baylor/IVr42TSpgEtmp7O1HPJj6H/?template=ampart

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

On 2/4/2019 at 11:02 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Here is more on the kid 

He is a WR. We need LB,DL, OL, and DB recruits and depth in that order in my opinion. I thought our WR and RB depth and players were our only strength to be honest.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw