• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women vs Cinci

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,881
  • Days Won:  33

All 5 starters also played every second of the 2nd half

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

All 5 starters also played every second of the 2nd half

I was pointing that out to those poor people that happen to sit near me as the 2nd half unfolded.  Really surprised that the Pinzan didn't get any time at all after the break.  She has pretty good handles but is very slow.  Maybe CJF needed to keep us as quick as possible.  But they weren't pressing so who knows.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just have to count on this building depth for next year and truly showing Jose what he has. Often, a player doesn't look great in practice, but is a gamer. Don't know that we have any like that on this year's squad, but this is a good "forced" experimental year for Jose & Co. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Just have to count on this building depth for next year and truly showing Jose what he has. Often, a player doesn't look great in practice, but is a gamer. Don't know that we have any like that on this year's squad, but this is a good "forced" experimental year for Jose & Co. 

Of the NKOTB I would guess Septe appears to have a tough attitude.  Looked a lot better last night and you have to keep in mind she's been in the country for 1 month.  Not showing an outside shot yet but went to the basket hard a few times and finished a few of them.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

25 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Of the NKOTB I would guess Septe appears to have a tough attitude.  Looked a lot better last night and you have to keep in mind she's been in the country for 1 month.  Not showing an outside shot yet but went to the basket hard a few times and finished a few of them.

With the right coaching all you need is the right attitudes in the players. Sure, natural talent is always desirable, but, I think we are seeing on the men's side of things that the right combination of coaching, effort, and chemistry can make up for a lack of blue-chip caliber talent. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I was pointing that out to those poor people that happen to sit near me as the 2nd half unfolded.  Really surprised that the Pinzan didn't get any time at all after the break.  She has pretty good handles but is very slow.  Maybe CJF needed to keep us as quick as possible.  But they weren't pressing so who knows.

End of the 1st half Pinzan was a turnover machine.