• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

2 hours ago, G8RLegist said:

Not arrogance.  The Gators were just a really bad team under McElwain.  They are halfway decent now. That said, if Kerwin is still running the show in four years, USF will be a very strong team.

Well yes, if he is still here in 4 years that would mean he is successful. He could just as easily crash and burn after 2 years though...

On 1/28/2019 at 10:44 PM, Roaming Bull said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12148846

Speed dating at the UCiF Student Center

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well yes, if he is still here in 4 years that would mean he is successful. He could just as easily crash and burn after 2 years though...

Or he could light it up and be offered a head coaching job somewhere else (if CCS is not moving on). The chances of Kerwin failing are pretty slim.  He has done well at every level he has coached.

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I can't see him not being successful and I can't see him staying longer than 2 years if successful. I just hope Shaun King will be ready to take over when Bell leaves. 

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I can't see him not being successful and I can't see him staying longer than 2 years if successful. I just hope Shaun King will be ready to take over when Bell leaves. 

King is a gem. We need to hope that we can hold onto him for another two years. I’m surprised that he hasn’t been scooped up yet.

40 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

King is a gem. We need to hope that we can hold onto him for another two years. I’m surprised that he hasn’t been scooped up yet.

I'm surprised as well, but truth be told, I think he simply loves Tampa which works to our favor. It's like I love money, but there are only a few cities/states I would want to live in. for king, I think if he does leave it would have to be an OC position at power 5 school. I dont see him leaving for a Mcneese State. 

• Upvote 1

I just got accepted for my Ph.D. at UF.

Looking forward to that day in 2022 when I'm able to walk to the Swamp and watch the Bulls shock the world.

Can't wait 🤘.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm surprised as well, but truth be told, I think he simply loves Tampa which works to our favor. It's like I love money, but there are only a few cities/states I would want to live in. for king, I think if he does leave it would have to be an OC position at power 5 school. I dont see him leaving for a Mcneese State. 

King really needs to get an OC position somewhere to prove himself as strategist. His resume so far does not have that element. 

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

King really needs to get an OC position somewhere to prove himself as strategist. His resume so far does not have that element. 

I don't know, he's kept himself from being fired. That sounds like a pretty good strategist to me. 🤔

52 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I don't know, he's kept himself from being fired. That sounds like a pretty good strategist to me. 🤔

Let me reword...”on field coaching strategist”....