• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Laquincy Rideau nearing USF’s steals record

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I see you live in FL but you must be from the Boston area. Where in Mass are you from? 

New Bedford. lived in Worcester for a minute as well. yourself?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

New Bedford. lived in Worcester for a minute as well. yourself?

Ahhh...yes. Wow you were way down there in New Bedford. Worcester I am much more familiar with. I live outside of Manchester, New Hampshire. 

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ahhh...yes. Wow you were way down there in New Bedford. Worcester I am much more familiar with. I live outside of Manchester, New Hampshire. 

yeah New Beige is a south coast fishing town, about 30 minutes from Providence & 45 minutes from Boston. Foxboro is basically midway between NB & Boston.

Worcester was an absolute dump when I was there. No idea if it's improved any. lol.

been down here a while now. I miss all the Portuguese food in New Bedford but I don't miss the New England weather. I feel for u up in New Hampshire lol.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

as a Celtics fan Q reminds me of Marcus Smart. stocky, physical, lockdown D & tons of hustle & intangibles. can do a little bit of everything on the court.

i don't know enough about NBA draft scouting but I can see him playing in the league one way or another. he will def get looks in camp after his senior season.

he's the type of low risk high reward guy that teams don't mind using a 2nd rounder on or a 2-way contract to develop in the G-League.

NBA teams will want him to be an inch or two taller but he looks & plays bigger than his 6'1 listing suggests.

The problem he's going to face is, if he's listed as 6'1", he's probably 5'11".

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Nice day with 10 assists and only two turnovers to go with the steals.  Shooting was inefficient, but had two big threes. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He is what offensive players call a pain. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

yeah New Beige is a south coast fishing town, about 30 minutes from Providence & 45 minutes from Boston. Foxboro is basically midway between NB & Boston.

Worcester was an absolute dump when I was there. No idea if it's improved any. lol.

been down here a while now. I miss all the Portuguese food in New Bedford but I don't miss the New England weather. I feel for u up in New Hampshire lol.

Yeah I really don’t mind the winters as the payoff for me is the summer. I had to leave FL many years ago as I could not live in the heat. More than likely I will do the two home thing when I retire. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

16 hours ago, JTrue said:

The problem he's going to face is, if he's listed as 6'1", he's probably 5'11".

The one thing I will say about Q is I stood next to him and he was taller than me. I'm 5'11 1/4. Wasn't significantly taller, but I'd say he's a least a little over 6'0.  In comparison when I stood next to Flowers (the other Q), who was listed at 6'0... I was like... he's not even my height.  I was taller than him.