• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good News for T Horne

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

You hear people talk about the "intangibles".  This kind of thing helps develop intangibles.  I can't wait until he returns to the field but he will strengthen character, persistence, drive, and confidence from overcoming this.  School teaches you lessons and then tests you.  Life tests you and you learn lessons.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

On 1/19/2019 at 7:12 AM, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

from my understanding, the medicine behind ACL surgery & rehab has improved dramatically in recent years.

not sure if Horne will be exactly the same, but when you're starting with a baseline of Olympic speed u can lose a couple hundredths of a second on the 40 time & still be faster than 95% of players on the field.

@Calibull, what was Horne's 40 before the injury? wasn't it high-4.2's or am I off on this one?

He hadn't reached peak speed yet... so he was/is likely going to get faster in college.  I do see him giving up track and I don't see him getting slower until his 30s...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

On January 21, 2019 at 8:17 PM, HornHead said:

He might take a bit to get going again, and I hope we don't rush him back in the line up, but Horne has all the tools needed to be the next Rodney Adams. This offense has so much potential next year if they take advantage of the off season

so you're saying he'll go into modeling after graduation & make cringey Instagram comedy skits?

😄

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

On January 21, 2019 at 9:23 PM, Grateful Dad said:

You hear people talk about the "intangibles".  This kind of thing helps develop intangibles.  I can't wait until he returns to the field but he will strengthen character, persistence, drive, and confidence from overcoming this.  School teaches you lessons and then tests you.  Life tests you and you learn lessons.

this is such a "dad" post.

i feel like u wrote it while wearing a slightly dirty pair of white New Balance with a plain canary yellow Trader Bay polo tucked into cargo shorts that stop three inches short of your knees.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

this is such a "dad" post.

i feel like u wrote it while wearing a slightly dirty pair of white New Balance with a plain canary yellow Trader Bay polo tucked into cargo shorts that stop three inches short of your knees.

That’s ridiculous. Have you seen how expensive New Balance are? You can get the same tennis shoes at Target for a fraction of the price!

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Why should I buy new sneakers?  There's nothing wrong with these Keds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1