• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great article on KB with very encouraging quotes...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

I'm hearing all the right things from Strong and Bell. Hoping we see a huge resurgence on the offensive end, there's just so much speed-and it's my hope the line matures from last year. I don't think we lost anyone on the OL, correct? Could be a huge key-with Cronkrite, Ford, Bell, plus McDoom, Horne, St. Felix, and even Wilcox there are all kinds of concepts and philosophies that can be used.

Does anyone have a link to VSU's statistics? I didn't see anything on their home page.  

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I like the fact that he says he tailors the system to match the players. Too many OC’s try to force a system on players regardless of their abilities. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I'm hearing all the right things from Strong and Bell. Hoping we see a huge resurgence on the offensive end, there's just so much speed-and it's my hope the line matures from last year. I don't think we lost anyone on the OL, correct? Could be a huge key-with Cronkrite, Ford, Bell, plus McDoom, Horne, St. Felix, and even Wilcox there are all kinds of concepts and philosophies that can be used.

Does anyone have a link to VSU's statistics? I didn't see anything on their home page.  

That core would be dangerous. Really hoping Horne is able recover quickly and be up to speed come August

edit - I believe Bell was one of the 11 to be dismissed. Regardless, still plenty of production/talent returning with Cronk + Ford 

Edited by IBulleve

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

I liked what he said about the 5 progression reads, and the check-downs. That's something that apparently wasn't taught under Gilbert, or something that they couldn't get BB to grasp. It seemed he would lock in on one receiver, and if that wasn't there, we were screwed it seemed.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

14 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

I like the fact that he says he tailors the system to match the players. Too many OC’s try to force a system on players regardless of their abilities. 

This and him talking about "finding out who the explosive players are" and then "setting up packages to get them the ball"   He said all the right things today and his track record says he will do those things.  I really can't wait to see what he cooks up between now and the spring game.   He's got a lot of toys to work with...  

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

"Offense is predicated on speed." Some guys throw a lot of 50-50 jump balls but that's not who we are."

We want to go fast but we don't want to go so fast that we're outnumbered in the run game or we can't protect in the pass game."

Kerwin Bell coming in hot with a diss track 😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I like what he is saying and Strong so that's good.

I think we have the parts...just need to work on OL and get a QB that can run this system.   His system will require discipline... I'm excited to see what he can do.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Press conference is live

Can CKB do all of our pressers? This guy is saying all the right things. Looking forward to next season!

Edited by Justin C