• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  535
  • Days Won:  0

Would anyone be interested in starting a USF based crew for Gasparilla?       My GF and I have thought about joining one but started thinking it would be cool to have one.    

It would benefit both youth sports and USF athletics with our fund raising objectives.     I know it would be a lot of work to get this thing started  but it could be real fun.   My thought on a float would be based of the show Blue Mountain State's Goat House. (if you haven't watched Blue Mountain State on Netflix it;s a must(    We use the old USF emblem that looked like a Goat.  

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Only if there are tons of sloots on the float.

• Upvote 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Wait BMS is on Netflix? I haven't watched that show since I binged it again before the movie came out... Looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend until the Rams game starts on Sunday...

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  535
  • Days Won:  0

I just finished it.  My GF would just shake her head when she walked by when I was watching it, but then would always sit down and just laugh.  The Thadland episode was the best.  The threesome scene had to be one of the funniest scene I've ever watched

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

Would anyone be interested in starting a USF based crew for Gasparilla?       My GF and I have thought about joining one but started thinking it would be cool to have one.    

It would benefit both youth sports and USF athletics with our fund raising objectives.     I know it would be a lot of work to get this thing started  but it could be real fun.   My thought on a float would be based of the show Blue Mountain State's Goat House. (if you haven't watched Blue Mountain State on Netflix it;s a must(    We use the old USF emblem that looked like a Goat.  

You are correct on both counts.  Our Krewe days are over.  We were in one for about 4 years - Brigadoon - Scottish theme instead of pirate.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You are correct on both counts.  Our Krewe days are over.  We were in one for about 4 years - Brigadoon - Scottish theme instead of pirate.

I was a Shamrocker for 4-5 years.  Lotta fun

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Went to Gaspy once when I lived in Tampa. Wall to wall people and got thrown up on. If you are not a heavy drinker it’s not a great thing... for me not my thing. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

I was a Shamrocker for 4-5 years.  Lotta fun

I'm in DeSoto right now. Not on the Crewe yet. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,320
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Went to Gaspy once when I lived in Tampa. Wall to wall people and got thrown up on. If you are not a heavy drinker it’s not a great thing... for me not my thing. 

Heavy drinker here and crazy ass partying lol. However I usually watch Gasparilla by Hixon Park where I got more space