• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF what a joke.....

Guest John Tonison

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

OK, so you want to take these one at a time.  Let's do fired.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/1/2019 at 3:31 AM, Grateful Dad said:

OK, so you want to take these one at a time.  Let's do fired.

Is that really all you have?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

41 minutes ago, South Tampa said:

We could always bring up that time you guys spent $5 million in legal fees to avoid paying $10 million to the family of the player who’s death George O’Leary directly contributed to. And then you guys built him a ******* statue.

6 hours ago, South Tampa said:

Structure?  Methodology?  Chronological sequence?  What exactly do you need help with?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/3/2019 at 12:52 AM, Grateful Dad said:

Structure?  Methodology?  Chronological sequence?  What exactly do you need help with?

I need help with your sad attempt of trashing UCF administration and coaching.  The best coach is usf history got fired for hitting a player, maybe you forgot that.  The current usf president has been tied to the destruction of the big east in many circles.  At one point usf was paying three different head coaches.  The game you’re playing is weak and can always be turned around to any institution.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

5 hours ago, South Tampa said:

I need help with your sad attempt of trashing UCF administration and coaching.  The best coach is usf history got fired for hitting a player, maybe you forgot that.  The current usf president has been tied to the destruction of the big east in many circles.  At one point usf was paying three different head coaches.  The game you’re playing is weak and can always be turned around to any institution. 

The best coach in UCF history killed a player and the UCF administration built a statue of him ..... while refusing to do the right thing for the player's family.

Is that a better attempt?

12 hours ago, South Tampa said:

The game you’re playing is weak and can always be turned around to any institution.

Indeed.  I guess posting your university pictures on a USF fan board and expecting any other reaction is strong.

Tell me, if I went over to UCiF's board and posted a collage of our faux "National Championship" - how would that be received?  Would you all play along with us (you know, like you do with your 90 year old Grandpa who thinks he is talking to General Sherman)?  Because that is what your fanbase expects of the rest of the world.  Knights, the football world laughed at the UCF delusion and continue to do so.  "We want 'Bama!"  ****, don't do that stuff!  We never studied mass hysteria in my branch of Psychology, but you guys may be a classic example.  With no regard for dignity, UCiF lays an adolescent claim to a National Championship and actually expects the world to believe them.  That is an effect of studying in the land of make believe.  Oh, wait, I get it.  You guys "identify" as a championship team, so all others must accommodate the lie.  Snowflake mentality.  A champion is a champion and no attempt at justification is warranted.  It was proven on the field. 

Keep the photographic pollution off these boards and we will try very hard to ignore your fans.  There are a few Knights that regularly post on these boards and they are cool.  Read their posts.  Analyze them.  Practice acting.  Act like you have class, poise, and are not on unfamiliar ground when your team achieves success (I didn't say when YOU achieve success because you are not out of the field, but through referent power, you claim to have the same attributes and own part of the victory).

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, South Tampa said:

Let's not go with what our President has achieved with actual research dollars, preeminence status etc...When your President literally just resigned for being involved in misappropriating 85 Million!  dollars.  Your institution is so incredibly out of control that there have been recommendations to shut the university down.  Think about that ...your school is a train wreck and an absolute joke....and no, we haven't forgot about firing our coach...WE FIRED OUR COACH BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO...Just like Maryland and others...unlike the complete opposite of your school that lacks reason and accountability...

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On 1/15/2019 at 7:01 PM, John Tonison said:

yup pond scum, not worth the effort........

Awww, adorable. Pond scum is so 80's.