• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF what a joke.....

Guest John Tonison

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

22 minutes ago, John Tonison said:

Kid must be transferring because UCF sucks. I don’t blame him.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

The only joke is this website. Not only is the school wrong but they don't even have his class right. How bad at your job can you to be? 

Edit: they managed to correct one mistake

Edited by BrassBulls12

1 hour ago, Ron Lighthall said:

JTRUE :  Yep he transfered because the team he was with SUCKED....

What's funny is, we don't think we mattered last year. Yet, UCF fans do and people still don't care enough to even get your name right or check to see if a mediocre backup went to your school or ours. That's got to sting. All those wins and you're still finding our board, creating an account, and posting here to try and get someone to notice because no one else did. When someone gets UCF and USF mixed up, we laugh a little. You guys **** your pants, make seven different accounts on our board, and try and see if bothers us. Every single time a UCFer shows up here, you prove my point. If you mattered and you knew it, you'd be on your board. You guys even show up here during your games. It's ok, some people have Daddy issues and they spend a life time trying to get his approval.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

45 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The only joke is this website. Not only is the school wrong but they don't even have his class right. How bad at your job can you to be? 

He did say nobody has a freaken clue who USF is and The Spun certainly qualifies as a nobody ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

What's funny is, we don't think we mattered last year. Yet, UCF fans do and people still don't care enough to even get your name right or check to see if a mediocre backup went to your school or ours. That's got to sting. All those wins and you're still finding our board, creating an account, and posting here to try and get someone to notice because no one else did. When someone gets UCF and USF mixed up, we laugh a little. You guys **** your pants, make seven different accounts on our board, and try and see if bothers us. Every single time a UCFer shows up here, you prove my point. If you mattered and you knew it, you'd be on your board. You guys even show up here during your games. It's ok, some people have Daddy issues and they spend a life time trying to get his approval.

What's sad is that the more success they have, the weaker their game is over here. I guess we have no one to blame but ourselves, though. The worse we get, the lower quality of the Kanigit trolls that bother with us.

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

What's sad is that the more success they have, the weaker their game is over here. I guess we have no one to blame but ourselves, though. The worse we get, the lower quality of the Kanigit trolls that bother with us.

“Dude, our atmosphere at this tailgate is so epic I’m going to need to take out my phone while I stand here in this parking lot, find the USF board, create my fourth account under a different name, and tell them how hard we party!”

”Dude. I did that during the last game. Catch up”

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

AAC wil DESTROY us!

This is the first time that "_____ will DESTROY us" is seriously meant.

Guest John Tonison
On 1/13/2019 at 11:05 PM, Triple B said:

yup pond scum, not worth the effort........