Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
John Tonison

USF what a joke.....

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, John Tonison said:

Kid must be transferring because UCF sucks. I don’t blame him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JTRUE :  Yep he transfered because the team he was with SUCKED....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only joke is this website. Not only is the school wrong but they don't even have his class right. How bad at your job can you to be? 

Edit: they managed to correct one mistake

Edited by BrassBulls12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ron Lighthall said:

JTRUE :  Yep he transfered because the team he was with SUCKED....

What's funny is, we don't think we mattered last year. Yet, UCF fans do and people still don't care enough to even get your name right or check to see if a mediocre backup went to your school or ours. That's got to sting. All those wins and you're still finding our board, creating an account, and posting here to try and get someone to notice because no one else did. When someone gets UCF and USF mixed up, we laugh a little. You guys **** your pants, make seven different accounts on our board, and try and see if bothers us. Every single time a UCFer shows up here, you prove my point. If you mattered and you knew it, you'd be on your board. You guys even show up here during your games. It's ok, some people have Daddy issues and they spend a life time trying to get his approval.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

45 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The only joke is this website. Not only is the school wrong but they don't even have his class right. How bad at your job can you to be? 

He did say nobody has a freaken clue who USF is and The Spun certainly qualifies as a nobody ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

What's funny is, we don't think we mattered last year. Yet, UCF fans do and people still don't care enough to even get your name right or check to see if a mediocre backup went to your school or ours. That's got to sting. All those wins and you're still finding our board, creating an account, and posting here to try and get someone to notice because no one else did. When someone gets UCF and USF mixed up, we laugh a little. You guys **** your pants, make seven different accounts on our board, and try and see if bothers us. Every single time a UCFer shows up here, you prove my point. If you mattered and you knew it, you'd be on your board. You guys even show up here during your games. It's ok, some people have Daddy issues and they spend a life time trying to get his approval.

What's sad is that the more success they have, the weaker their game is over here. I guess we have no one to blame but ourselves, though. The worse we get, the lower quality of the Kanigit trolls that bother with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

What's sad is that the more success they have, the weaker their game is over here. I guess we have no one to blame but ourselves, though. The worse we get, the lower quality of the Kanigit trolls that bother with us.

“Dude, our atmosphere at this tailgate is so epic I’m going to need to take out my phone while I stand here in this parking lot, find the USF board, create my fourth account under a different name, and tell them how hard we party!”

”Dude. I did that during the last game. Catch up”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AAC wil DESTROY us!

 

This is the first time that "_____ will DESTROY us" is seriously meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 11:05 PM, Triple B said:

What's sad is that the more success they have, the weaker their game is over here. I guess we have no one to blame but ourselves, though. The worse we get, the lower quality of the Kanigit trolls that bother with us.

yup pond scum, not worth the effort........

  • ???? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...