• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why some ucf fans are scumbags....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Isn't there already a list why?

This isn't surprising at all.  Maybe Josh Huepel or MM's blockers are getting hate mail too?

Too bad for Mazzei and family.  When you play the scum (better yet, hook your wagon to the scum) you get stuff like this.  This is so goooooood for us.  @puc86?  :FIREdevil:

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

So, I never have seen the play but assume it was pretty innocuous or we would have heard different from the Kanigit fans that venture to the board ....?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Big deal.  Another nothing "story".  Both Mazzi and MM harbor no ill will.  

If it happened to us some of our "fans" would partake in the same dumb nonsense behind the aninimoty of a keyboard and some reporter for the Orlando rag would write the same thing.

I hope MM makes a full recovery and returns to his passion, football.

Go Bulls!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

Hopefully just fans not students, players or alumni, people who never attended a university and never will.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Was it this guy?

He was just one of the many pigs after the game this year. I have never seen people act the way they did. A lot we throwing trash all over the parking lot.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

So, I never have seen the play but assume it was pretty innocuous or we would have heard different from the Kanigit fans that venture to the board ....?

It was a play you see dozens if not hundreds of times in a season. A DB went to make a cut tackle. He just happened to make contact to a planted knee, while Milton was being tackled from behind. 

There is no blame on the play. Maybe on Milton for not sliding. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Some probably remember the story from 4-5 years ago when my son, a sophomore varsity QB, was boarded and flown to a hospital. Horrible thing.  

He didn’t blame anyone in the gang tackle on the naked bootleg other than himself for thinking he could elude the LBs and secondary.   He, like MM, had no reason not to feel invulnerable until their collective doses of reality.  

Kneeling over my still, unconscious son near the opponents stands showed me how terrible people (opposing fans) can be.  

It looked on TV that USF fans were respectful of MM.  I hope so.  

Like so many others, I hope MM can return and I hope the UCF trash leave Wilkins and his family alone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Most every USF fan around me was very respectful once it became obvious that MM was severely injured.

We had one crazy person that was spewing crazy talk, but you just have to ignore the crazies IMO