• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
BayIslandBull

Houston, we have a mole ...

Houston: Sources tell FootballScoop Dana is moving forward with Marquel Blackwell as co-offensive coordinator / quarterbacks and Doug Belk will have the co-defensive coordinator title. More to come soon enough…stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

Good for Blakwell. He did not work out with Willie, glad to see him with this opportunity.

• Upvote 1

even if Marquel had any knowledge of CCS' system it would only be of minimal concern at best in terms of scouting & gameplanning for us. Kerwin is overhauling the offense with what are sure to be new wrinkles to the Fun & Gun given his cupboard of FBS athletes (Cronk, Ford, Wilcox, St. Felix, Horne, McDoom).

I'm sure the "mole" reference is sarcasm, but i see no reason to wish anything other than the best for Marquel Blackwell, even if it's a job at an in-conference rival.

with the exception of games against us or games that affect our conference standing, i'll be pulling for him to succeed.

he is still USF's original GOAT QB & has a spot on USF's Mount Rushmore of QB's along with Matt, BJ & Q.

Edited by TRUTH D. Antagonist
who knows

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good for Blakwell. He did not work out with Willie, glad to see him with this opportunity.

He was with Holgorsen at WVU as RB coach - nice little step up in job title.

• Upvote 2

Great news for Marquel. Time for my boy to get paid. 

15 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

even if Marquel had any knowledge of CCS' system it would only be of minimal concern at best in terms of scouting & gameplanning for us. Kerwin is overhauling the offense with what are sure to be new wrinkles to the Fun & Gun given his cupboard of FBS athletes (Cronk, Ford, Wilcox, St. Felix, Horne, McDoom).

I'm sure the "mole" reference is sarcasm, but i see no reason to wish anything other than the best for Marquel Blackwell, even if it's a job at an in-conference rival.

with the exception of games against us or games that affect our conference standing, i'll be pulling for him to succeed.

he is still USF's original GOAT QB & has a spot on USF's Mount Rushmore of QB's along with Matt, BJ & Q.

Hmm, not sure how you took it that he would be able to steal from CCS just because he played here ...

But I do think he will purposely lose when we play Houston... 🎣 :popcorn:

• Haha 1

Wait, don't we drop Houston fro. The schedule this year? Or is that after next season. 

CCG aside Marquell probably wont even be at UH when we play them again. Happy for coach Black regardless. 

Coach MB keeps his career moving forward!! Will be rooting for Houston to win the west as long as he is on their coaching staff. But hoping USF steam rolls over Houston in the AAC championship game

• Upvote 1

Congrats to MB!