• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why Bell Will Create Offense Excitement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I hope Bell is free to do what he does. Gilbert thought he was going to create Offensive Excitement, but he actually created Offensive Excrement! He wasn't that many letters off. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

54 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

This hire should bump Charlies stock up with the fans it seems like a good move hopefully it translates out to a great move. 

It would appear that he is trying to shed the ultraconservative approach. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

11 players and none of them really did squat except for Soloman. He got rid of dead weight and now the players that WANT to be here and FOLLOW the rules are left. And he took a month to find the RIGHT fit for us and most of us are pretty happy with the hire. You gotta try looking at life as a "Glass half full" my friend. We have a player that runs a 4.3 40yd named McDoom. Remember that name. 

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

you realize he brought in 7 of those 11

Has anyone confirmed that all 11 of those players are gone? I really liked Duran Bell and Elijah Mack and both of their twitter pages still have USF listed (though they haven't posted in a while). Maybe Strong had a change of heart and is giving them another chance...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, TExpress said:

Has anyone confirmed that all 11 of those players are gone? I really liked Duran Bell and Elijah Mack and both of their twitter pages still have USF listed (though they haven't posted in a while). Maybe Strong had a change of heart and is giving them another chance...

I would not hold my breath on that 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, TExpress said:

He did that for Craig Watts from what i remember, but who knows. I liked Devante Dukes as well. He is one player i wouldn't have mind staying. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

I have no way of knowing, but I'm going to guess that whatever the issues are/were they were not a one and done problem.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I have no way of knowing, but I'm going to guess that whatever the issues are/were they were not a one and done problem.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard what the issues were? 11 guys makes me think it was a group thing. UF had our credit card shenanigans. Were these guys just locker room distractions, or do you think it was more than that?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

As of a few days ago only 6 names were in the transfer portal.....   Some of those kids may have had some time to let emotions die down and they saw the cause of most of their angst leave USF.  It wouldn't surprise me if just the kids that are in there now leave.....  I won't share the names because it's premium content elsewhere but only 6 kids were in there as of Tuesday....

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

Johnny Ford’s last 2 tweets have been ominous...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, TExpress said:

Johnny Ford’s last 2 tweets have been ominous...

"Ion got no homies I’m taking everything that’s owe to me this year".  It kills me to see our "student" athletes writing like this.