Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
NewEnglandBull

Bell’s Hiring Could Impact the IPF

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Why would any former UF alumni want us to become competitive by donating a penny to USF?  It would be great, but I don't see it happening with an amount that would make a difference.

A fellow Sooner, LRS ( RIP) was responsible for my interest in/donations to USF Athletics.   Amount!...it doesn’t take much,  to make a bigger difference than most USF grads.   It’s like a box of chocolates!

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

A fellow Sooner, LRS ( RIP) was responsible for my interest in/donations to USF Athletics.   Amount!...it doesn’t take much,  to make a bigger difference than most USF grads.   It’s like a box of chocolates!

I’ll say it a million times, we would be a very different program if LRS was still alive. A huge, huge loss for the university.

  • Upvote 1
  • Crying 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll say it a million times, we would be a very different program if LRS was still alive. A huge, huge loss for the university.

definitely.  

RIP LRS 🙏🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Why would any former UF alumni want us to become competitive by donating a penny to USF?  It would be great, but I don't see it happening with an amount that would make a difference.

I may not be correct but I believe that Pam Muma is a Gator grad while Les graduated from USF and they are our biggest supporters.  There are quite a few larger donors that didn't go to USF.  People get involved for all kinds of reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pam went to USF too.  That's how they met

W need Zimmerman to step up,   He is our one and only Billionaire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

A fellow Sooner, LRS ( RIP) was responsible for my interest in/donations to USF Athletics.  

I've always wondered how you came to grace us with your presence ........ I still love Lee Roy anyway.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I may not be correct but I believe that Pam Muma is a Gator grad while Les graduated from USF and they are our biggest supporters.  There are quite a few larger donors that didn't go to USF.  People get involved for all kinds of reasons. 

Frank and Carol Morsani...are Oklahoma State grads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best of luck to Bell, he has a huge hurdle in front of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 10:18 AM, Rocky Style said:

Bell can create IPFs by will alone.

Sounds like one of the DJ/McCants threads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s funny when I was younger I hated the gators with a passion and I could not stand Bell. But with getting older and not living in the south my mood on UF has softened (I NEVER have to deal with a UF fan). Now that Bell is our OC, this is even more true. However, that Gator clap (chomp) is still the most lame thing I’ve ever seen in CFB...it makes me laugh out loud every time I see their fans do it...it just looks  ridiculous 

YES! I've been saying that for years. Every time they pan the camera to the stands and they're doing that chomp thingy, all I can do is snicker. It looks absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...