• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Worth watching, time to bullieve again

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

It wasn't too long ago we couldn't beat teams like this, we couldn't win the ones we were supposed to.  That's a positive step.  It's best to get on board now and see where it goes....

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,715
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, cophbulls said:

Oh and this team is not the best team US has ever had. That is pure crazy talk

All we hear about in college sports these days is the "eye test" and my long-time USF basketball fan eyes respectfully disagree. These guys more than pass the eye test for me. You are right though, lots of teams to beat on the schedule before they earn the official title of best USF team ever. For me, though, they are the best in the past 30 years and I believe they will prove me right. We'll see... 😊🤘

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Days Won:  55

On 1/10/2019 at 9:34 PM, chapelbull said:

The more I see, the more I believe we are pretty close talent wise with any of the other teams in the league.  I think we can hold our own at home and just see if we can steal a couple on the road.   Obviously, the youthfulness is the key and how they handle conference pressure especially on the road

Watched Cincy-Tulsa and ECU-Memphis the other night and you're right, we can play with all of them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

8 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

All we hear about in college sports these days is the "eye test" and my long-time USF basketball fan eyes respectfully disagree. These guys more than pass the eye test for me. You are right though, lots of teams to beat on the schedule before they earn the official title of best USF team ever. For me, though, they are the best in the past 30 years and I believe they will prove me right. We'll see... 😊🤘

I hope like hell they prove you right but to be officially the best team ever I'd think they'd have to get to the 2nd weekend of the Big Dance and I'm just not sure they'll be experienced enough for that this year ...

Fun to watch, they want to win, together.  No chaos. tough defense/rebounding.  Just about all return next year.  Should be a good little run, if you enjoy basketball.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

I'm guessing you missed the 09-10 season or 11-12 season where USF won 20+ games in what was widely accepted as the best basketball conference in the nation?

Not trying to take away anything from this set of kids. Can't see them getting to that "pinnacle" this year. Maybe after another season or two? Win a mid-major tourney and get into the 2nd or 16? Bars fairly low. 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,715
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Capital H said:

I'm guessing you missed the 09-10 season or 11-12 season

Nope. I haven't missed a season since 1988.

Be careful what you say about this team.  I can see this thread being resurrected 15 years from now.