Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Brad

Bulls -9.5 at home vs Tulane (In Game)

Recommended Posts

image.thumb.png.d90457d358e9bc6f2fcdca377814500c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Temple is next in Philly. These next three will be against real teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We have not looked sharp tonight but Tulane is god awful. 

Doesn't bother me at all. It wasn't too long ago, we'd have a very good chance of losing this game. I'll take all the W's we can get against any D1 team. It's going to take a long time for me to get used to MBB winning games they're supposed to win and even when they don't look sharp.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Doesn't bother me at all. It wasn't too long ago, we'd have a very good chance of losing this game. I'll take all the W's we can get against any D1 team. It's going to take a long time for me to get used to MBB winning games they're supposed to win and even when they don't look sharp.

Agree but this was the first time in about six years I was watching a conference game and knew were going to win after about 10 min in. That felt pretty good...I won’t have that feeling in Saturday that’s for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Agree but this was the first time in about six years I was watching a conference game and knew were going to win after about 10 min in. That felt pretty good...I won’t have that feeling in Saturday that’s for sure. 

No, but you're not ruling it out and that's saying a lot coming from where we were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only way you get better at something is playing teams that are better-- this is an essential process that we should embrace

Go Bulls-- Beat Temple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JTrue said:

No, but you're not ruling it out and that's saying a lot coming from where we were.

Absolutely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTrue said:

No, but you're not ruling it out and that's saying a lot coming from where we were.

indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tulane looked terrible.  I don't know that the Mike Dunleavy experiment is going to pan out.   

Good W overall.  That three headed monster of Yetna, Kiir, and Durr is scary already and will be scarier in the future.  Collins has bounced back nicely last couple of games.  Rideau's foul trouble allowed Castaneda to get some more PT in a game that was never really in doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one that thinks we are going to go into Philly and pull off the upset? Clearly, the guys didn't look their best last night because they were looking ahead to Temple! Bulls win 71-69. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...