Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
NewEnglandBull

USF vs Tulsa - It’s Game Day Baby!

Recommended Posts

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Brad said:

 

Yepers...I am playing it hard..🤘

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to miss the first half of the game while having dinner with my parents but I can't wait to hustle to the sports bar after to catch the second half. These are exciting times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Going to be s very tough game today as this is a must win for Tulsa. Also Tulsa has a 14 game win streak at home. Hopefully our guys are too young to even care about such nonsense and ball out. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I'm going to miss the first half of the game while having dinner with my parents but I can't wait to hustle to the sports bar after to catch the second half. These are exciting times 

DVR it and take your time with your parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPNU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Going to be s very tough game today as this is a must win for Tulsa. Also Tulsa has a 14 game win streak at home. Hopefully our guys are too young to even care about such nonsense and ball out. 

Yeah it will be tough for sure. I truly believe USF is the better more complete team, they are younger, more talented, and better coached. Tulsa is in a must win game and playing at home where they are very comfortable. They also have the advantage of a USF TEAM coming off a big emotional win against UCONN. With both teams playing at their best and on a neutral floor USF is a double digit winner over Tulsa but playing on the enemy's court I can see them losing by 10 today.

USF 60 Tulsa 70 is my prediction that I hope is reversed btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vega said:

Yeah it will be tough for sure. I truly believe USF is the better more complete team, they are younger, more talented, and better coached. Tulsa is in a must win game and playing at home where they are very comfortable. They also have the advantage of a USF TEAM coming off a big emotional win against UCONN. With both teams playing at their best and on a neutral floor USF is a double digit winner over Tulsa but playing on the enemy's court I can see them losing by 10 today.

USF 60 Tulsa 70 is my prediction that I hope is reversed btw.

That sounds very possible. Tulsa got beat by Memphis a few days ago so this too could be good or bad for us. Like you, when we play these guys again at home I think we win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×