Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Join today and reduce ads presented
MikeG, January 4 in
USF South Florida Bulls Athletics
Welcome to the 2018-19
Basketball Prediction Contest
The race for the mildly prestigious Bulliever's Cup is on!
(Contest Game 14)
South Florida Bulls at Tulsa
Wednesday, January 5 6:00 p.m. EST
Reynolds Center Tulsa, OK
Congrats to contest Game 12 winner!
The Contest: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to select winners and leading contributors in each Bulls hoops game this season. Prizes await, as does the respect and admiration of Bulls fans around the globe. The contest is a season-long chase so don't miss a game.
1) You must be a registered member of this message board.
2) You must completely answer the contest questions.
3) There can be no modifications to your post after scheduled game start time
4) Your prediction must be part of this original thread
5) Post must be submitted prior to game's published start time.
6) Ties will be decided by Bulliever starting with accuracy on first - last prediction.
PLEASE READ ABOVE CAREFULLY - If a rule is broken, your entry will not count. You may appeal any ruling, if you choose, but only Bulliever or his designee will hear appeal.
For additional contest rules, please read the small print below.
And now, the contest:
For the Bulls game vs. Tulsa on Saturday, January 5, (6:00 pm ET start), please select the following:
1) The winner
2) The margin of victory by your predicted winner
3) Bulls leading scorer and point total
4) Bulls leading rebounder and rebound total
5) Team Free Throw percentage (i.e. 72.9%)
Please try to keep in the above format so that it will be easier to manage. Sample response would be:
1) South Florida
3) Collins - 21
4) Yetna - 11
The contest winner will be chosen based on a points system as follows:
1) Correct on winning team - 10 points
2) Correct on Margin of victory - 15 points (subtract one point for each variance in actual and predicted margin - 0 points awarded if actual winner not predicted.)
3a) Correct Leading Scorer - 5 points
3b) Leading Scorer's correct point total -10 points (subtract one point for each variance in actual and predicted total - 0 points awarded if correct leading scorer not predicted.)
4a) Correct Leading Rebounder - 5 points
4b) Leading Rebounder's correct rebound total - 10 points (subtract one point for each variance in actual and predicted total - 0 points awarded if correct leading rebounder not predicted.)
5) Free throw percentage - within 3 percentage points of actual - 10 points; 5 percentage points of actual - 5 points; 10 percentage points -1 point
Games will be decided and winners announced. There will be a smaller prize for each game winner and a Grand Prize for those with overall point total other category wins - tracking of game averages, wins and total points scored for the season! The key will be mindful of the game schedule and enter each game!
This game winner receives:
Have Fun and follow the Bulls throughout the 2018-19 season!
(Mildly prestigious Bulliever's Cup)
1) Tulsa2) 43) Q - 144) Yetna - 95) 67%
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.