• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

2019 Starters and Recruits that are getting playing time for next year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

I figure since most of the recent post are always a doomsday scenario, here is my positive outlook on next year. I originally saw a post on twitter regarding who will start next year. This is my Pre-Spring/fall camp prediction for the starters for next year and which recruits I think will play. I really like next years squad. With good conditioning and weight gains for the players that need it over the summer, we should be good next year. Hopefully we close the deal with Bell for our OC and then I will have no doubt we can win 10 games next year. If I missed somebody let me know. So have no fear my friends, good times are ahead. The Daily stampeded  has a great breakdown on our current signed recruiting class with video highlights. 

Offense -

QB – Barnett, McCloud, Battle

RB – Ford, Cronkrite, Brian Norris, Trevon Sands, Josh Berry

WR - St. Felix, McDoom, Horne, Phillips, Clerveaux, Roland, (I wish Devante dukes was still on the team)

·       Sleeper recruit (WR)  Kelley Joiner Jr.  Go watch his highlights. (1,006 yards on 91 carries and 17 touchdowns in only 3 games. Buddy had a season ending injury). He is our fastest recruit and maybe 3rd fastest on the team from looking at his film.  

TE – Wilcox, Nance?, Matthis, Carter, Lloyd.

·       Sleeper recruit (TE) - Thomas Nance? If they keep him at tight end he will be 2nd string. But they might move him to DE from what I read somewhere.

(OL) Jennings, Harris, Cecil, Atterbury, Norman, SAINTERLING, Watson, Marcellus, Hopple, Marlon Gonzales, Wiggs (We will finally have an Oline that averages 300 plus Ibs)

·       Sleeper recruit - Matthew McDuffie (Strong, big as hell sand aggressive),  Joshua Blanchard,  Raymond Collins and Dustyn Hall. (I like all of our  O-line recruits)

Defense -

DE – Livingstone, Laing (had 15 sacks his senior year of highschool), Yates, Stacy Kirby (FSU flip),

·       Sleeper recruits – Thomas Nance (If they switch him to DE, he will still ball.) Tyrik Jones (Dude looks legit. Has speed and is super aggressive). Maybe Jason Vaughn

DT – Kegler, Pickney, Waller (I’m hoping they move him back to DT), Barber, Leacock, and Blake Green. (I really hope this group hits the weight room this summer)

LBs – Reaves, Sawtelle (Not sure about the rumor of him retiring is true), Boyles, Grier, Johnson, Bellamy and Williams

·       Sleeper recruits – Bellamy, Williams (I say they both play and hopefully we can add a JUCO LB)

DBs/Safeties -  Roberts, Hampton, Lapointe, Sanders, Davis, Cherry, Helton

·       Sleeper recruits – McArthur Burnett (UF Transfer) 😎 , Jayden Curry

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  682
  • Days Won:  2

Good analysis. However, I think given our tougher schedule next year we will be an average team. I would expect 7 wins again. I think we return to our 10-win status in the 2020 season. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

You left out McDoom as Wr

Johnston at Lb

Stehpens as DE

Hopple OL from VT

and best believe all transfers coming in will play a lot. 

6 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

You left out McDoom as Wr

Johnston at Lb

Stehpens as DE

Hopple OL from VT

and best believe all transfers coming in will play a lot. 

McDoom and Hopple is listed and thanks for reminding me about Stephens and Johnston...even better!!!  By the way b/w Mcdoom, Horne and Joiner Jr., that is 3 WRs that run a 4.3 or 4.4 40yd. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I figure since most of the recent post are always a doomsday scenario, here is my positive outlook on next year. I originally saw a post on twitter regarding who will start next year. This is my Pre-Spring/fall camp prediction for the starters for next year and which recruits I think will play. I really like next years squad. With good conditioning and weight gains for the players that need it over the summer, we should be good next year. Hopefully we close the deal with Bell for our OC and then I will have no doubt we can win 10 games next year. If I missed somebody let me know. So have no fear my friends, good times are ahead. The Daily stampeded  has a great breakdown on our current signed recruiting class with video highlights. 

Offense -

WR - St. Felix, McDoom, Horne, Phillips, Clerveaux, Roland, (I wish Devante dukes was still on the team)

·       Sleeper recruit (WR)  Kelley Joiner Jr.  Go watch his highlights. (1,006 yards on 91 carries and 17 touchdowns in only 3 games. Buddy had a season ending injury). He is our fastest recruit and maybe 3rd fastest on the team from looking at his film.  

·       Sleeper recruit (TE) - Thomas Nance? If they keep him at tight end he will be 2nd string. But they might move him to DE from what I read somewhere.

(OL) Jennings, Harris, Cecil, Atterbury, Norman, SAINTERLING, Watson, Marcellus, Hopple, Marlon Gonzales, Wiggs (We will finally have an Oline that averages 300 plus Ibs)

·       Sleeper recruit - Matthew McDuffie (Strong, big as hell sand aggressive),  Joshua Blanchard,  Raymond Collins and Dustyn Hall. (I like all of our  O-line recruits)

Defense -

DE – Livingstone, Laing (had 15 sacks his senior year of highschool), Yates, Stacy Kirby (FSU flip),

·       Sleeper recruits – Thomas Nance (If they switch him to DE, he will still ball.) Tyrik Jones (Dude looks legit. Has speed and is super aggressive). Maybe Jason Vaughn

DT – Kegler, Pickney, Waller (I’m hoping they move him back to DT), Barber, Leacock, and Blake Green. (I really hope this group hits the weight room this summer)

LBs – Reaves, Sawtelle (Not sure about the rumor of him retiring is true), Boyles, Grier, Johnson, Bellamy and Williams

·       Sleeper recruits – Bellamy, Williams (I say they both play and hopefully we can add a JUCO LB)

**** fine analysis! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Offense -

Defense -

You need to get a job so you can donate more.  You have way too much time on your hands.  😁

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Offense -

Defense -

Great an OL that averages 300+ lbs but can’t block for crap. 

Sawtelle is done.

Wilcox and Cronkrite are most likely gone. Strong wants to meet with them next week before they make a final decision.

7 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Sawtelle is done.

Wilcox and Cronkrite are most likely gone. Strong wants to meet with them next week before they make a final decision.

Cronkrite hasnt done NOTHING in college. One 1000 yard season in 3 years of college is not getting you drafted. Marlan Mack had a waaaay better career and went in 4th round. Why would Cronkrite leave? So he can get drafted in the 10th round? I understand Wilcox. As for the Oline, they will be better Im not worried. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Sawtelle is done.

If Cronkite thinks he is turning pro he is sadly mistaken...he be bagging groceries with no college degree in months%

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If Cronkite thinks he is turning pro he is sadly mistaken...he be bagging groceries with no college degree in months%

We have seen this before with the 5 star dumb dumb who only had 800 yards. He was so good I forgot his name. Not Mike ford it was the other guy during Holtz who transferred from Colorado. Number one running back in the country 

• Upvote 1