Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Basketball Records


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Reputation:   2,332
  • Days Won:  65
  • Joined:  09/05/2002

13 games into the season we already have more wins than the entire last season.  We've already gotten our first conference win, it wasn't until the 8th conference game last year.  I haven't been this excited about men's basketball in a long time.

AAC

2017-2018:  10 wins, 3 conference wins, 1st conference win was the 8th conference game

2016-2017:  8 wins, 1 conference win on the 13th conference game

2015-2016:  9 wins, 4 conference wins (1st on the 8th)

2014-2015:  11 wins, 4 conference wins (1st on the 2nd)

2013-2014:  13 wins, 3 conference wins (1st on the 3rd)

Big East

2012-2013:  12 wins, 3 conference wins (1st on the 5th)

2011-2012:  22 wins, 12 conference wins (1st on the 2nd)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  16,970
  • Reputation:   1,408
  • Days Won:  19
  • Joined:  09/15/2005

28 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

13 games into the season we already have more wins than the entire last season.  We've already gotten our first conference win, it wasn't until the 8th conference game last year.  I haven't been this excited about men's basketball in a long time.

AAC

2017-2018:  10 wins, 3 conference wins, 1st conference win was the 8th conference game

2016-2017:  8 wins, 1 conference win on the 13th conference game

2015-2016:  9 wins, 4 conference wins (1st on the 8th)

2014-2015:  11 wins, 4 conference wins (1st on the 2nd)

2013-2014:  13 wins, 3 conference wins (1st on the 3rd)

Big East

2012-2013:  12 wins, 3 conference wins (1st on the 5th)

2011-2012:  22 wins, 12 conference wins (1st on the 2nd)

I still wish that Stan would have gotten the 2014/2015 season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Reputation:   2,332
  • Days Won:  65
  • Joined:  09/05/2002

Also, we hadn't won a conference opener since the 2007-2008 season

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

10 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Also, we hadn't won a conference opener since the 2007-2008 season

Best Butgers that year...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  7,913
  • Reputation:   2,247
  • Days Won:  27
  • Joined:  12/14/2005

Man those xCOA years were dreadful.  What CBG has done is nothing short of incredible!  Haven’t been this excited for b-ball since I was there in the Lee Rose era.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,550
  • Content Count:  68,594
  • Reputation:   8,106
  • Days Won:  368
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

35 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Haven’t been this excited for b-ball since I was there in the Lee Rose era.

****, you're old ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  7,913
  • Reputation:   2,247
  • Days Won:  27
  • Joined:  12/14/2005

18 minutes ago, Triple B said:

****, you're old ...

Yepper.  That’s why I want an OCS built so I can see a game on campus before I take a dirt nap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...