• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Uconn - It’s Gameday Baby!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

This game comes down to have well David Collins plays. This team is good by him really not producing the way he is capable the last hand full of games. Now we are in conference play and USF will not win many games without their supposedly best offensive player still trying to find his game. Also Lang comes back this game and his will add instant offense starting or coming off the bench.

If the Bulls fire on all on their cylinders  they WILL defeat UCONN tonight.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Vega said:

Hopefully people who are close enough to attend the game do not read or listen to posters on this site excuses why not to go see this exciting Bulls team play UCONN. 

Excuse 1: Bad time to play UCONN because all the students are away and there will be more Huskies fans then USF fans.

Excuse 2: Why are they wanting White shirts when it should be green because of all the empty seats.

Excuse 3: The 8:30 time is a tough sell because I can't stay awake pass 10:30. 

Excuse 4: I:m married with kids and even though school is out I just don't know if the family will be able to attend a later game time. 

Solution 1: Students that may not attend has nothing to do with you or anybody else not attending. Go and cheer on the home team!

Solution 2: Put the **** white shirt on and be present. It will be 1 less green seat to worry about.

Solution 3: My granny is 89 years old and she can stay up pass 10:30. If the Bulls win you want be getting sleepy anytime soon. 

Solution 4: Vega is married with kids and with no school going on they are free to be woke at 10:30. My wife and I do a lot together and like sports (not the same teams) but she certainly wouldn't hold me back from going to a game of my favorite team.

Bottom line is if you are close by just go support this program and leave the excuses behind you. We are perhaps looking at the true birth of USF MEN BASKETBALL under Coach Gregory. 

Don't be a ddick.  We are going to the game.  Just said it would be difficult to stay up.  And the white shirt thing was a joke.

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Vega said:

Hopefully people who are close enough to attend the game do not read or listen to posters on this site excuses why not to go see this exciting Bulls team play UCONN. 

Excuse 1: Bad time to play UCONN because all the students are away and there will be more Huskies fans then USF fans.

Excuse 2: Why are they wanting White shirts when it should be green because of all the empty seats.

Excuse 3: The 8:30 time is a tough sell because I can't stay awake pass 10:30. 

Excuse 4: I:m married with kids and even though school is out I just don't know if the family will be able to attend a later game time. 

Solution 1: Students that may not attend has nothing to do with you or anybody else not attending. Go and cheer on the home team!

Solution 2: Put the **** white shirt on and be present. It will be 1 less green seat to worry about.

Solution 3: My granny is 89 years old and she can stay up pass 10:30. If the Bulls win you want be getting sleepy anytime soon. 

Solution 4: Vega is married with kids and with no school going on they are free to be woke at 10:30. My wife and I do a lot together and like sports (not the same teams) but she certainly wouldn't hold me back from going to a game of my favorite team.

Bottom line is if you are close by just go support this program and leave the excuses behind you. We are perhaps looking at the true birth of USF MEN BASKETBALL under Coach Gregory. 

NO EXCUSES! 

I have been dead for going on 80 years and I intend to be there to witness this pivotal moment in the history of the sport.

----- The Ghost of James Naismith

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

UConn vs. USF Basketball
Wednesday, January 2nd • 8:30 PM
Yuengling Center

It's Game Day for your USF Men's Basketball team! Join us at the Yuengling Center tonight when the Bulls open up conference play hosting UConn at 8:30 PM! The first 1,500 fans receive a FREE WHITE HORNS UP T-SHIRT!

7:00 PM - Fifth/Third Bank Club Opens at Gate C
7:30 PM - All Doors Open

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-Go-Bulls to speak with a customer service representative or send an email to bullstickets@usf.edu.

Thank you for your support of USF Athletics and Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Vega said:

1592418401_facepalmted.jpg.1657c713b4e69c93e4bbe3f17a42ee69.jpg

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Vega said:

If my wife were as cool as yours, then I could keep my kids up later?

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

NO EXCUSES! 

I have been dead for going on 80 years and I intend to be there to witness this pivotal moment in the history of the sport.

----- The Ghost of James Naismith

Are you selling him your seats?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3.5 hours away! 🤘

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

UConn is deep with guards that can score. This will be a problem for us. Can we match their guard play on offense? We need 3s and FTs to fall and as usual, should have the edge on the boards.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

UConn is deep with guards that can score. This will be a problem for us. Can we match their guard play on offense? We need 3s and FTs to fall and as usual, should have the edge on the boards.

Correct. We do outmatch them down low so hopefully we can take advantage of that but I suspect they will go 2-3 zone on us and we will have to score from the perimeter.