• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not sure what to think about this

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Heard that too.  Everyone is optimistic going through these things. Honestly, I hope the kid plays again but won't be shocked if he doesn't.

same here. either way they seem to have a plan. I thought their backup was ok and the Hawaii kid they signed I assume will be pretty good considering he put up better numbers in high school than both Milton and Tua.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

S&C practices you say!?

Hmmmmmm.

There's some VERY eyeopening (and extremely concerning) stuff in this article for those who don't have their head in the sand about this very apparent issue....

https://sports.yahoo.com/whats-wrong-texas-football-heres-inside-look-tom-hermans-tall-order-turnaround-061749873.html

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

There's some VERY eyeopening (and extremely concerning) stuff in this article for those who don't have their head in the sand about this very apparent issue....

https://sports.yahoo.com/whats-wrong-texas-football-heres-inside-look-tom-hermans-tall-order-turnaround-061749873.html

If we don't cut ties with the current S&C team and upgrade then I'll be very concerned. It was a glaring issue with the on field personnel last season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

6 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I was afraid to click on "Story Continues" as a resolution is to try not to get depressed over USF athletics.  Of course that will probably last until I get to the Yuengling Center tonight.

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I was afraid to click on "Story Continues" as a resolution is to try not to get depressed over USF athletics.  Of course that will probably last until I get to the Yuengling Center tonight.

You're just saving all your good USF karma for tonight 😉

7 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

If we don't cut ties with the current S&C team and upgrade then I'll be very concerned. It was a glaring issue with the on field personnel last season.

I've been beating this drum along with a very small group of others for a little while now....   

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

S&C is THE biggest issue with the team.

We will not be good until the S&C is top tier again. The biggest problem is that, even now, it's probably a two year process to get back even if it's fixed.  This is CCS's biggest failure.

Hopefully Michael Kelly reads that article.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

21 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I've been beating this drum along with a very small group of others for a little while now....   

I’ve been right there with you but unfortunately he won’t cut ties with Moorer.  They go all the way back to his UF days.  Our players just don’t pass the eye test when you compare them to other programs, yes even other G5 programs.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’ve been right there with you but unfortunately he won’t cut ties with Moorer.  They go all the way back to his UF days.  Our players just don’t pass the eye test when you compare them to other programs, yes even other G5 programs.

Charlie's loyalty to his guys is his Shakespearean fatal flaw and will continually result in his downfall.

But maybe he'll surprise us by hiring and unleashing Kerwin as OC and bringing in a new S&C team.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Ehlinger is a Soph.  Did Strong recruit him or Herman? I know he was "signed" by Herman.

FWIW. According to Ehlinger’s wiki. He verbally committed in July of 2015.