Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
El_Toro_86

Why is OC hiring taking so long?

2 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I agree but I really don't see Kelly having too much involvement into who he hires.

If Kelly has to tell CCS who to hire then CCS should have been fired.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Interesting point. Of course from what I have heard Harlan had a good talking to with CWT during the off-season before we went on a roll. At the end of the day the VP is his boss. 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Who knows if final call on hirings have to be formally approved by Kelly or not. I would imagine it's standard operating procedure to let the HC do the hiring, but it wouldn't surprise me if things like that are put into contracts or specifically left out.

I guess this begs the question of how Gleeson ever became a candidate to begin with, because that doesn't look like the type of Offense that Charlie would be interested in, and he has no ties with this guy. I would think that Kelly must have had something to do with it.

Edited by USFBulls727

8 hours ago, Calibull said:

I agree but I really don't see Kelly having too much involvement into who he hires.

Looking at his Twitter posts it looks like he is in Santa Clara.  But with these modern inventions called telephones I'm guessing he has his finger on the pulse.  It will be interesting for sure to see who gets the nod.

9 hours ago, Calibull said:

Kelly is too busy counting all the money he saved by not firing Strong. I expect that when Strong ultimately leaves Kelly goes the bargain bin route.

• ???? 1

10 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

This. But I don't think we can afford to fire him. We are stuck with Chuck!

As soon as CCS beats Wisconsin you clowns will be saying how great he is...I saw this same movie about four years ago...

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As soon as CCS beats Wisconsin you clowns will be saying how great he is...I saw this same movie about four years ago...

Who are you kidding, even if we win we will still be calling for someone to get fired 😂

6 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Who are you kidding, even if we win we will still be calling for someone to get fired 😂

😂😂 you are so right brother...the sad thing is I’ll probably be leading the way...😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Kelly is too busy counting all the money he saved by not firing Strong. I expect that when Strong ultimately leaves Kelly goes the bargain bin route.

The guy hasn't been here long enough for his coffee to get cold but you have him figured out.  You must be psycho psychic.

• Upvote 2