• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Justin Burke will be the OC...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I've been trying to stop using that in my posts. Apparently, it offends UCFers.

I applaud the olive branch but shouldn't it be fair game as long as the GOL statue stands? Nothing is as offensive as that. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

31 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I feel a little silly being the one to have to point this out to you. Did you not see the "Big List of Things That Will Get You Into a Better Conference" that the P5 released the other day?

25 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don't know where Trip's been...

Those are borderline condescending ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Well, when you combine facilities, location, on-field success (their trophy case is continually growing), the fact that they are THE show in town when it comes to football (No NFL competition), and the timing of their success, which if they can sustain this, or something close to it for a few more years, that can't hurt when the 2025 Big 12 TV deal is up, I'd say they are in GREAT position right now. They seem to have a very good AD, to say the least, in Danny White. I believe I heard that they have upgraded their facilities by $70 mil in the short time he's been there. They show full commitment to the football program, and are winning on the field. They are everything we are not. Not many G5 programs that can hold a candle to them right now. White seems to know how to find coaches that compliment their athletes. We seem clueless sometimes on that. It is what it is.

Interesting article here that mentions us briefly. Curious to hear where some of you think we stand in this "arms race".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/one-schools-formula-for-athletic-success-build-a-lazy-river-and-hope-the-recruits-will-come/2017/03/31/e1b7f5c8-1568-11e7-833c-503e1f6394c9_story.html