Jump to content
What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Larry Scott for OC


 Share

Recommended Posts


  • Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,651
  • Content Count:  36,642
  • Reputation:   1,769
  • Days Won:  27
  • Joined:  12/24/2001

Coach Larry Scott, has OC experience at P5 teams.

Currently TE coach at UF.

Go BULLS !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  5,022
  • Reputation:   1,742
  • Days Won:  21
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

5 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

The focus sure has shifted away from King. Is he still a possibility?

I doubt it. At this point in Kerwin Bell, Scott,  maybe Applewhite and then King  in my opinion. Me personally I like Bell and King the best. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  12,855
  • Content Count:  90,801
  • Reputation:   7,925
  • Days Won:  372
  • Joined:  05/19/2000

Has King ever been an OC?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,269
  • Reputation:   755
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  07/02/2016

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I doubt it. At this point in Kerwin Bell, Scott,  maybe Applewhite and then King  in my opinion. Me personally I like Bell and King the best. 

I’m not for Applewhite being here at all.  Everything I’ve seen shows the same situation that we saw with Gilbert; looked good on paper and people thought he’d be a great hire, yet fans of USF couldn’t stand him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  5,022
  • Reputation:   1,742
  • Days Won:  21
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

45 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I’m not for Applewhite being here at all.  Everything I’ve seen shows the same situation that we saw with Gilbert; looked good on paper and people thought he’d be a great hire, yet fans of USF couldn’t stand him. 

Actually, I dont think Applewhite would come anyways. He was the Texas OC and had to resign when Strong arrived lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,269
  • Reputation:   755
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  07/02/2016

39 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Actually, I dont think Applewhite would come anyways. He was the Texas OC and had to resign when Strong arrived lol 

😂 that’s actually pretty funny 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...