• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Betting Shop Re-opened

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

That's fair. I did feel a bit dirty betting after I saw it wasn't going to be Miami. Can we at least get the points we bet back? 

All Miami did was keep me from putting 300 on them. I still made all the same bets I had intended. As soon as I saw that report this morning, it reminded me I needed to get my bets in ASAP, never for a minute thought Hurts was announcing today.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

Canceling the whole day seems fair to me but really any bet before 12:30 (when the story of hurts to Oklahoma broke around 1:00) should. I made my bet last week because I knew he could announce any day. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

11 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Canceling the whole day seems fair to me but really any bet before 12:30 (when the story of hurts to Oklahoma broke around 1:00) should. I made my bet last week because I knew he could announce any day. 

You could make real $$$ bets online as late as 12:00 today. My Bovada was still taking action. I made essentially the same bets there, though definitely not as rich.

Edited by JTrue

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You could make real $$$ bets online as late as 12:00 today. My Bovado was still taking action.

Yeah, I think bleacher report had a story on it around 1 so I assume that twitter was probably a little before that.  12 PM would be a good cut time. It's hard with bets like this. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

I’d settle for my points back and a small frosty.

Might be an issue with that bet in general. It says I collected my winnings but I don't have them in my account. 

27 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Might be an issue with that bet in general. It says I collected my winnings but I don't have them in my account. 

Not sure. It definitely says I lost all the 600 points I point on teams not Oklahoma, but that bet isn't showing up as won or lost. TCU was the safe bet from everything I read. People weren't too convinced he'd end up with Oklahoma even in the articles the past few days, despite his visit. Maryland looked like a good bet, too.

Edited by JTrue

10 hours ago, JTrue said:

Not sure. It definitely says I lost all the 600 points I point on teams not Oklahoma, but that bet isn't showing up as won or lost. TCU was the safe bet from everything I read. People weren't too convinced he'd end up with Oklahoma even in the articles the past few days, despite his visit. Maryland looked like a good bet, too.

Yeah, I was on the fence with Maryland, I just didn't know if the Locksley connection would be enough. I think some of the pundits got caught up in his Texas roots and in a way so did I by putting anything on Houston. After three years at Alabama I don't think he cared too much about being anti Oklahoma and from a football stand point, it made a lot of sense to me. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Bulls vs. Houston:  https://www.thebullspen.com/bettingshop/11-south-florida-basketball/

I'll take a look tomorrow morning at some of the issues mentioned above. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

On 1/16/2019 at 7:29 PM, BrassBulls12 said:

there is an issue with your bet, I have credited the remainder of your winnings.

• Upvote 1