Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Betting Shop Re-opened

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

But the big things you hold dear and dream of you do. 

That's true and since the Betting Shop is just frivolous side entertainment, I think CR's plea for me to liquidate wealth was misplaced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But the big things you hold dear and dream of you do. 

Depends on the person.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now for the riblets in this AppleBee's commercial, I'd go all in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad said:

That's true and since the Betting Shop is just frivolous side entertainment, I think CR's plea for me to liquidate wealth was misplaced.

That’s only because you didn’t get screwed out of your rightful place on another internet leaderboard 🤣

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Depends on the person.  

Or entity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there still the ability to request bets? Or should just ask in the chat box? I was wondering if we could have one for the NC, or is it designed only for USF related stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you LSU !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 9:51 PM, BrassBulls12 said:

Is there still the ability to request bets? Or should just ask in the chat box? I was wondering if we could have one for the NC, or is it designed only for USF related stuff? 

@BrassBulls12 ,et al, it's open now.  Also will be adding next hoops game.

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Brad said:

@BrassBulls12 ,et al, it's open now.  Also will be adding next hoops game.

 

image.png

Thanks, Brad. I’m gonna have to ponder on this one for bit. No Dexter Lawrence plays a much bigger role here than in the semis. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know what this is all about but it looks fun

can we make real money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.  It’s only entertainment using points collected through board activity.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×