Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Tyre Brady's catch over Mazzi Wilkins on ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Content Count:  5,160
  • Reputation:   253
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  10/09/2007

on the "You Got MOSSED!" segment.

ESPN sure likes to kick us when we're down

😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

Our D secondary got Mossed almost all year long...toast...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,581
  • Reputation:   709
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  08/20/2008

Why the regression from Mazzi. Was a stud last year? I understand you can only cover so long with no pass rush. But we were getting burned over the top

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Content Count:  5,160
  • Reputation:   253
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  10/09/2007

Yeah other than Hampton's solid game against ECU & a few decent isolated plays the secondary couldn't stop anybody. run defense wasn't good either.

players out of position all over the field...

& when they were in position, they either whiffed on the tackle or couldn't bring their man down.

but still... why is a play from the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl even on Sunday NFL Countdown? Lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

2 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Why the regression from Mazzi. Was a stud last year? I understand you can only cover so long with no pass rush. But we were getting burned over the top

I think a lot of our secondary issues was because we could not get any pressure on the QBs. This was an issue all year. That being said we had the worst tackling DBs in the conference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Reputation:   738
  • Days Won:  23
  • Joined:  02/02/2005

1 minute ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

Yeah other than Hampton's solid game against ECU & a few decent isolated plays the secondary couldn't stop anybody. run defense wasn't good either.

players out of position all over the field...

& when they were in position, they either whiffed on the tackle or couldn't bring their man down.

but still... why is a play from the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl even on Sunday NFL Countdown? Lol.

thank god we have a defensive guru here to save the day....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Content Count:  2,954
  • Reputation:   602
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  11/15/2005

On 12/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

I think a lot of our secondary issues was because we could not get any pressure on the QBs. This was an issue all year. That being said we had the worst tackling DBs in the conference. 

That plus our safety play was as bad as ive ever seen by a bulls team, no help for the dbs and no help with run support or tackling

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...