• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No bowl game commemorative tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

I feel bad for the folks running the Gasparilla Bowl as the weather made it a disaster. That a long with the USF situation made the bowl game the worst one in USF history. With that said, I foresee this bowl growing to bigger and better things in the years to come 

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

I feel bad for the folks running the Gasparilla Bowl as the weather made it a disaster. That a long with the USF situation made the bowl game the worst one in USF history. With that said, I foresee this bowl growing to bigger and better things in the years to come 

And then ESPN took the ACC tie in away from this year and gave them a C-USA team. Bad breaks all around.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

If they can get the date moved to post Xmas that would help a lot.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

On 12/25/2018 at 2:48 PM, Bull Daly said:

Can you imagine flying down to Dallas for the First Responder Bowl and then have the entire game cancelled partway through the 1st quarter?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=401032067

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, usf97 said:

Can you imagine flying down to Dallas for the First Responder Bowl and then have the entire game cancelled partway through the 1st quarter?

That would have been a blessing for the Gasparilla Bowl ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, usf97 said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/recap?gameId=401032067

If ever we needed proof that TV runs college football this was it.  I'm sure if they waited a few hours some of those kids would have had a chance to play what they thought would be their last game of the year and/or career.  Once the time slots were going to overlap the game got cancelled.

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

If ever we needed proof that TV runs college football this was it.  I'm sure if they waited a few hours some of those kids would have had a chance to play what they thought would be their last game of the year and/or career.  Once the time slots were going to overlap the game got cancelled.

Which was stupid as ESPN as they could have just put the game on ESPN3 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

College football postseason has been a joke for years and this year only proves it more. 

27 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

College football postseason has been a joke for years and this year only proves it more. 

Still, it’s better than the NBA....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  143

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:
18 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Which was stupid as ESPN as they could have just put the game on ESPN3 

no kidding--- can you imagine if they were in control of our game against Notre Dame?