Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Bullrush33

The elephant in the room

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/marijuana-and-college-football-softening-penalties-signal-an-important-modern-shift/

I don’t have any inside information but I believe Strongs dislike of kids smoking is a huge problem.  I get I get it pot makes u dumb and over long turn it will effect performance. However in this age as times are changing Charlie is not.  His view is in direct conflict with zeitgeist. I just don’t see him changing his views and neither are the kids. So buckle up as the slide will continue you.

Interesting article.  Maybe CCS needs to ask the parents when recruiting if the kid was brought up in an environment of MJ use as an everyday thing.  If so, he should move on to the next kid.  This is assuming he doesn't want to win football games.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Interesting article.  Maybe CCS needs to ask the parents when recruiting if the kid was brought up in an environment of MJ use as an everyday thing.  If so, he should move on to the next kid.  This is assuming he doesn't want to win football games.

Have you seen us play? The way he manages games tells you he’s really not worried about W-Ls. 

Also, if I was going to high and had a choice of being around CCS or xCWT I think we would all go with xCWT. CCS would probably give you a bad high. While I think xCWT would volunteer to roll it up, and he would try to find another catch phrase while your zooted 

Lastly, what of smoking with the parents is why xCWT had better recruiting class? 🙀

Edited by Roaming Bull

Oh, is that what everyone means by "Bagman"? We need one of those.

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

CCS theme song, Last Dance with Mary Jane.

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

Have you seen us play? The way he manages games tells you he’s really not worried about W-Ls. 

Also, if I was going to high and had a choice of being around CCS or xCWT I think we would all go with xCWT. CCS would probably give you a bad high. While I think xCWT would volunteer to roll it up, and he would try to find another catch phrase while your zooted 

Lastly, what of smoking with the parents is why xCWT had better recruiting class? 🙀

I think being high might help both with watching USF football and recruits might need to be high to sign with CCS if they've watched our games.

• Haha 1

I thought we're going to debate who's the better coach? Skippy or Charlie?

2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

CCS theme song, Last Dance with Mary Jane.

I think being high might help both with watching USF football and recruits might need to be high to sign with CCS if they've watched our games.

Can confirm, watching USF gootball is much more enjoyable high.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

Can confirm, watching USF gootball is much more enjoyable high.

What is this gootball you speak of?  😆

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

What is this gootball you speak of?  😆

0cbc8829fafa33e6fd47044d40d0ee89.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6nWNXgY5lsy3YFgN9kLE