• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The elephant in the room

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,809
  • Days Won:  22

12 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

he did the same thing at Louisville. It clearly states that in the articles. maybe just maybe a dirty program like Louisville had a way for their players to get around the testing. maybe they knew when they were going to happen. maybe they switched samples.

it is the schools responsibility to administer the tests.

So my question still remains, why would Strong want to destroy his coaching career by kicking out players that would help him win?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

He's a one man anti-weed machine with a vendetta.   We're just too naive to see it.  Thankfully bulls***94 is enlightened enough to help us see the light

Edited by chapelbull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Days Won:  422

20 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I'm sure they were all dismissed for wearing earrings in the football facilities. it's just a coincidence that he increases drug testing and the number of players that get dismissed increases.

IF all 9 were all for marijuana, that means each failed at least 4 drug tests. You keep acting like it was one and done .... and yeah, you probably never said that but it's one of those lies by omission. If a player at UT had to fail 4 drug tests before being kicked off the team, that wasn't a Witch Hunt, it was a Stupid Hunt.

And of course, we don't know what the deal is at USF and it very well may be for the same thing .... but I'd like to know what the USF policy is on this. I've got no problem with a player smoking weed if doesn't affect his performance on the field but I do have a problem with stupid, and if those 11 had to fail 4 drug tests before getting kicked off, I don't have a problem with what CCS is doing.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

IF all 9 were all for marijuana, that means each failed at least 4 drug tests. You keep acting like it was one and done .... and yeah, you probably never said that but it's one of those lies by omission. If a player at UT had to fail 4 drug tests before being kicked off the team, that wasn't a Witch Hunt, it was a Stupid Hunt.

And of course, we don't know what the deal is at USF and it very well may be for the same thing .... but I'd like to know what the USF policy is on this. I've got no problem with a player smoking weed if doesn't affect his performance on the field but I do have a problem with stupid, and if those 11 had to fail 4 drug tests before getting kicked off, I don't have a problem with what CCS is doing.

You're extremely naive.  All these facts you keep spewing are simply there to confuse you and mask CCS's diabolical plan to eliminate all weed smokers one college football program at a time

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,988
  • Days Won:  38

I'm lost.  Go Bulls!

54 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm lost.  Go Bulls!

just make it up as you go along.  It's kind of like one of those choose your own adventure books 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

13 hours ago, chapelbull said:

just make it up as you go along.  It's kind of like one of those choose your own adventure books 

That certainly has worked for Bull94 for a very long time, so I endorse this.  

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

14 hours ago, chapelbull said:

image.png.d63ec921d834702463c2809a147dc363.png

• Haha 1