• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After USF’s historic collapse, is a turnaround even in sight?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have no problem with getting rid of the dead weight on offense and defense...

So when do we kick off the boulder at the top that’s holding us down?

Edited by Roaming Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

So when do we kick off the boulder at this hw top that’s holding us down?

Two to three years as we can't afford a buyout. That being said, there are many players who are not D1 material...yes, that is the coaches fault but its not denying some players have to go...especially on D.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Two to three years as we can't afford a buyout. That being said, there are many players who are not D1 material...yes, that is the coaches fault but its not denying some players have to go...especially on D.

Well that’s what happens when you try to suspend and bench your way to success. I’m sure every team has those players, but our coach is a special kind of stupid. Get over playing favorites and play the guy who can best fit the role. I’m not sure him forcing a bunch of kids to transfer will do anything. The guy looks like a bully

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Well that’s what happens when you try to suspend and bench your way to success. I’m sure every team has those players, but our coach is a special kind of stupid. Get over playing favorites and play the guy who can best fit the role. I’m not sure him forcing a bunch of kids to transfer will do anything. The guy looks like a bully

Not being an apologist as I don't support the man, but I only saw two suspensions this year...one for a player attacking a coach and the other (Salomon) twice for who knows what...neither of those would have made a difference. In terms of playing favorites are you referring to Blake? Again, when did this happen and to whom? 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not being an apologist as I don't support the man, but I only saw two suspensions this year...one for a player attacking a coach and the other (Salomon) twice for who knows what...neither of those would have made a difference. In terms of playing favorites are you referring to Blake? Again, when did this happen and to whom? 

I think we already have been over this ad nauseam. I’m pretty tired of rehashing the bs this guy pulls.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Culpepper Boyce Thomas. Cronkrite played but looked in the doghouse towards the end of the season 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

That is an outside the box way of saving the program money and getting the IPF built.

Run off all the scholarship players but then don’t sign full classes and fill up your team with walk-ons.

Brilliant!!

6 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I think we already have been over this ad nauseam. I’m pretty tired of rehashing the bs this guy pulls.

Ok...sorry to waste your time...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, usf97 said:

That is an outside the box way of saving the program money and getting the IPF built.

Run off all the scholarship players but then don’t sign full classes and fill up your team with walk-ons.

Brilliant!!

We are going to flip the business model of college football upside down, we keep thinking we are morons that don’t understand how it’s supposed to work but we are actually trailblazing visionaries.