• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As far as I am concerned both offensive and defensive lines can leave...

they already did. why do you think we have this problem.

how many o-linemen were chased off last year? I remember the one who trashed our o-line coach on the way out

the duke transfers d-line were suspended all year (probably for wearing an earring in the football facilities)

I told you to expect this with a disciplinarian at the helm. he did the same at Texas. runs guys off and kills the depth.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

32 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

they already did. why do you think we have this problem.

how many o-linemen were chased off last year? I remember the one who trashed our o-line coach on the way out

the duke transfers d-line were suspended all year (probably for wearing an earring in the football facilities)

I told you to expect this with a disciplinarian at the helm. he did the same at Texas. runs guys off and kills the depth.

You never told us any of this. I’d have remembered. Just like @puc86 has never once said the AAC sucks.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, IBulleve said:

He’s a corner playing safety. Blame CCS

Well both have to tackle. CcS is horsefeathers for letting him play. I think even worse he didn't let any of the FRESHMEN play that was to be redshirted. When that garbage you run out on the field looks like this....at least change the bag.

18 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You never told us any of this. I’d have remembered. Just like @puc86 has never once said the AAC sucks.

apparently NEB didn't get the message. he is complaining about something Strong has caused directly.

if you hire a disciplinarian then expect kids to get suspended and to leave the program. when starters do that will hurt your overall talent. when backups do it hurts your depth.same thing happened at texas.

we had plenty of players in positions of need that didn't see the field for mysterious reasons this year. some suspended. some didn't play for undisclosed reasons.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

Im personally fine with a discipline minded coach. Thats what alot of these young men needed since birth. Maybe they would learn to follow rules and meet deadlines. You know things that will help them succeed after football as 75 percent wont make a dime playing this game afterwards. Im aware of the ramifications of this. Its better to succeed at life then a game that us grown ass men thinks more important.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

51 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I try to never go negative, saying something sucks would definitely be out of character.

1 hour ago, mjadams said:

Im personally fine with a discipline minded coach. Thats what alot of these young men needed since birth. Maybe they would learn to follow rules and meet deadlines. You know things that will help them succeed after football as 75 percent wont make a dime playing this game afterwards. Im aware of the ramifications of this. Its better to succeed at life then a game that us grown ass men thinks more important.

right because people who wear earrings and smoke pot couldn't possibly be successful in life.....

image.thumb.png.4f17d1b06f93d03c599a6a85cf823875.png

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

39 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

right because people who wear earrings and smoke pot couldn't possibly be successful in life.....

image.thumb.png.4f17d1b06f93d03c599a6a85cf823875.png

Didnt say that. You dont know why they are in the dog house and neither do I. Regardless what it is if your employer or boss has rules and you break them you will not be successful. Fairly easy concept for most to see.

Maybe CCS should go take the course Urban Meyer is teaching at OSU on leadership and character for his coaching development. (Jk)

Have a good one man. Happy Holidays!

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

BREAKING USF NEWS: Sources are telling me QB Fuinton Qlowers is transferring to USF and will be eligible to play immediately @SoFloBulls @RyanSmithWrites

DsQjhvPVAAA1dRe.jpg
  • Haha 2