Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Thebullsfan

Transferring players

Recommended Posts

So those #BayMadeBayStayed guys who didn’t graduate have to feel like suckers now. They decided to stay home over other offers and stuck with CCS. He may have hurt their prospects of finishing college because of his ******** antics. I wish all those guys who got caught up in Emperor Strong’s purge the best. I hope they land in their feet and can at least finish their degrees somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

first team ever to go 7-0 and lose 6 straight.  think about that

And there are teams that went 0-12 like UCF. But u know what? They webt 6-7 the next year and now they have 2 undefeated seasons. Bad seasons happen man. Some teams use it as motivation 2 get better. Other teams let the negativity engulf them and stay bad teams. Im going to give CCS and this team the benefit of the doubt that things will get better, just like i did with Taggart when everybody was crying to fire him. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

So those #BayMadeBayStayed guys who didn’t graduate have to feel like suckers now. They decided to stay home over other offers and stuck with CCS. He may have hurt their prospects of finishing college because of his ******** antics. I wish all those guys who got caught up in Emperor Strong’s purge the best. I hope they land in their feet and can at least finish their degrees somewhere.

Most powerful man in the building. I think we have seen this movie before. 🍿 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those suspended: WR Darnell Salomon, WR DeVontres Dukes, WR Deangelo Antoine, RB Elijah Mack, RB Duran Bell, DB Donelle Thomas, DB Naytron Culpepper, DT Brandon Boyce, DT Armon Williams, DL Marquies Price and OL Jeremiah Stafford.

None are likely to return in 2019, the source indicated.

These guys are off to the next stop. Good  luck men, Darnell is a catch for anyone that lands him IMO.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bell man wtf he was one of the best players we had on offense or was that Ford?

Strong is a freaking disaster.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Bell man wtf he was one of the best players we had on offense or was that Ford?

Strong is a freaking disaster.

Bell did pretty well, but Ford was on fire especially at the end of the season

Edited by Roaming Bull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solomon and Bell will go to another team and light it up!! Strong did the same thing at Texas he is doing here. Once he get his guys in and we still win 4 games what will be his excuse then.

 

Look I am all for discipline but this **** draconian dictatorship needs to stop. Who gives a **** if a kid wears earrings or doesn’t tuck their shirt in or don’t open doors for old ladies... We are running a football team not a **** gentleman’s social club. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HPbull said:

Solomon and Bell will go to another team and light it up!! Strong did the same thing at Texas he is doing here. Once he get his guys in and we still win 4 games what will be his excuse then.

 

Look I am all for discipline but this **** draconian dictatorship needs to stop. Who gives a **** if a kid wears earrings or doesn’t tuck their shirt in or don’t open doors for old ladies... We are running a football team not a **** gentleman’s social club. 

Do you know why they are gone? You paint a sunny scnero (earrings, tucking in shirts, etc.) but this simply is not true. It is just as easy to say these players were snorting coke and slapping the coaches. We simply don’t know the facts. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HPbull said:

Once he get his guys in and we still win 4 games what will be his excuse then.

LOL as long as we can get the current Texas coach after that.

 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

slapping the coaches.

Slapping is NOT tolerated at USF.  There is a whole thing about that!  :iconic_u_black:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...