• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,508
  • Days Won:  28

53 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

way to rational to believe a guy that lost 6 games in a row(against a terrible schedule) might be in over his head.............

Scott frost went 6-7 before they went undefeated. I remember the UCF fans HATED Milton. Teams have bad seasons. we also LOST our starting QB and Linebacker and had many injuries. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

25 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

if you want choir boys playing then don't be surprised by the lack of depth and talent when guys are run off and suspended all the time.

Nobody said that.  You're spewing a lot of different stuff.  Disciplinarian type coaches win quite frequently.  He has 3 very good seasons, did he have less rules those years?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

his excessive drug tests (which is causing all of these issues)and wearing earrings in the football facilities

So wearing earrings in a football facility and doing drugs helps teams win?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, emrober5 said:

I wish Kean the best but I would be shocked if he sees the field again. He doesn't have it. Same with Chris O.

you have no clue

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, USFfrustratedfan said:

you have no clue

relative?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

no actually it doesn't. sure he needs "football" intelligence(really more like instincts) but that has nothing to do with actual intelligence. if it did then the best players would score highest on their SATs.

I'd like to see a comparison of NFL wonderlic scores against a sample of the general population and a sample of the general university population. General population isn't very bright, would be interesting to see if NFL players score higher than the average American.

I believe specific sport IQ is necessary for success in that individual sport but see absolutely no correlation between general high IQ and high performing athletes. It may be a detriment as you over think things.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I believe specific sport IQ is necessary for success in that individual sport but see absolutely no correlation between general high IQ and high performing athletes. It may be a detriment as you over think things.

The reference wasn't to high SAT scores.  General sport IQ and general ability to make good decision is what was being referenced. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I'd like to see a comparison of NFL wonderlic scores against a sample of the general population and a sample of the general university population. General population isn't very bright, would be interesting to see if NFL players score higher than the average American.

Great post...I am willing to bet on average they are higher than most Americans.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Great post...I am willing to bet on average they are higher than most Americans.

I'd really be very interested to see. As we race to Idiocracy it would be interesting data.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

22 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I'd really be very interested to see. As we race to Idiocracy it would be interesting data.

Brawndo, it's got what plants crave.